Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Valley Season 10

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    I went up to 46 once while saving in about 20 days. Hard to beat that if you drive around. However, if you don't use the daily free spin, you lose it. Just like Wheel of fortune.
    Thank you, meonhoc! I appreciate the information.

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    Some good experienced that needs sharing:

Due to my cat nature that cannot stay in one place, I hopped hood and ended up losing my Valley progress, twice during this season. The first time it was on 1st day of Valley and the second time was about 10th day of Valley, where we were approaching the 400 animals needed to unlock exclusive shop.

My Valley progress reset: 0 tokens, 0 chest unlocked (but not yet opened), 0 animals collected whole new Valley regular shop. Same sun task of the day though. Yes, you can imagine my shock to see the count of animals drops from 390+ to 000 . Furthermore, by that time, all the active Valley are full so I am now in a super inactive Valley.

I contacted Support from within the game by brwosing their category "Feedback & Troubleshooting" >"Technical issues" > "Sending bug reports"> "Contact us" button. It was a pleaseant surprise to find "I lost my tokens" as a possible category of issues to choose from. I explained what happened, got a reply 2h later askign fro any screenshot of tokens or animals to check against their record. I have a screenshot for tokens but not for animals. A little more research on their side (up to 2 days) then I got a reply saying Alfred will deliver my tokens and animals.

Had to open all previous packages from Valley update since last year and finally get to those special package. I am super please to get my tokens back. Thank you Support!!

In case someone else ran into the same issue, now you know Support can help you. Have some screenshot ready, always helpful.
    They sent you 390+ animals via the postman & assigned them to your new Valley?

Wow!! That's fantastic.

Imagine being another player in that valley... popping in one day to see that NO animals had yet been caught & thinking 'can't be bothered with that then'...& then checking back in, a day or so later, to find that there were now nearly 400 animals! 😁

Has anyone else had their 'tomorrow's' sun tasks change by the next day this season?

You know when you check out what tomorrow's tasks will be so you can plan ahead, if applicable, & then the next day they have changed from what it had showed 'tomorrow's tasks' will be the day before.

Bit of a confusing explanation, but do you know what I mean? & has it happened to you?

It seems to be occurring a lot for me, on both my farms, this season.

Screenshots as an example...

Has anyone else had their 'tomorrow's' sun tasks change by the next day this season?
    Yes, happened to me, too. So often that I stopped checking the 'tomorrow' tab.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by JemimaPD View Post

You know when you check out what tomorrow's tasks will be so you can plan ahead, if applicable, & then the next day they have changed from what it had showed 'tomorrow's tasks' will be the day before.
    Yes quite often - I thought I was going crazy

My sun task changed a few times. I don't always notice amongst the farms I play. Crops don't change much though since I am always preparign the amount of crop needed for next day.

The most spectacular changes (3 times) happened on Thursday. A derby sun task appeared out of nowhere . Was a great help during power derby (I started derby the night before), not so much otherwise.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game. Report abuse/spam - UTC Time conversion (add your city)

Valley info : Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 148♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

Not many animals in my valley this time

Pro Member
    alternate between San Diego and Baltimore, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Templatesun View Post
    Why do you think it's not a chicken one?
    Templatesun, are you being sarcastic? "a chicken one"?
    Hobbitly, we have lots of animals in our valley. We've collected 1072 animals so far. Perhaps your truck needs to roam further away from other trucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Templatesun View Post
    Why do you think it's not a chicken one?
    Meonhoc's post that started this thread was posted 3 weeks ago, just before the current valley season began. They were predicting that the current valley wouldn't be a chicken one...&, as I'm sure you're aware, it isn't.

Pro Member
    alternate between San Diego and Baltimore, USA
    Oh, I see...Templatesun is asking Meonhoc why she thought 3 weeks ago it would not be a chicken one. I read somewhere (maybe Meonhoc pointed it out herself) that before the season began, the board was white and in the past it meant the upcoming valley will be a Sanctuary Valley.