Thread: Helper is taking my task

Helper is taking my task

So I take task Make and collect 12 goat cheese. And I have active my helper. He takes the goat cheese I made and it doesn't score for my derby. I lost 3 cheese that way and I just think it isn't fair. Help please?

Quote Originally Posted by andestar92 View Post
    So I take task Make and collect 12 goat cheese. And I have active my helper. He takes the goat cheese I made and it doesn't score for my derby. I lost 3 cheese that way and I just think it isn't fair. Help please?
    Hello. The helpers don't contribute towards your derby tasks. You need to adjust Ernests'settings to not collect goat cheese in this case.

Set the down arrow to zero and hit the Confirm button.
    Last edited by Tahoe; 3 Weeks Ago at 10:27 AM.

Thank you TerMinus for the Sig!
    A message of hope-http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EGLSk3AVcUU

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    Hello. The helpers don't contribute towards your derby tasks. You need to adjust Ernests'settings to not collect goat cheese in this case.

Set the down arrow to zero and hit the Confirm button.
    Ty very much. I did that but I was hoping that there is some other way. Thank you 💚

You have to make sure you turn off your helper for the item. If I am loading up goat cheese for a spa task I zero out Ernest's required amount. If it is a mystery where I might have to collect from or feed animals i zero out all of Rose's items and tell her to make feed but don't actually feed animals. I like using them because it what they collect is stored in their barn not mine, freeing up barn space. My hoodies don't like them however. It is a learning curve to remember to change when needed.

It seems to work when the task is to feed the animals, at least it does with valley task. But since what Earnest collects doesn’t go into your barn but into his own collection first, it doesn’t count. At least that’s how I remember what counts and what doesn’t. However don’t take my word about the feeding counting for derby because I haven’t check that yet.
    I did the same thing last derby because I figured they had changed this behavior since I last played and because it appeared to work with valley feeding. And it was for goats too. Lost eight hours myself. So I feel for you.

Tigg

GC: Tiggerr Two #2RQR90QG | Lvl: 136​ | NH:dis FUNtional
    Turbo Trucker Help and Guide | HD Guide Book- | New People Tips
    Main Topic guide

Thanks to Red (again) for the picture !!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerr129 View Post
    It seems to work when the task is to feed the animals, at least it does with valley task. But since what Earnest collects doesn’t go into your barn but into his own collection first, it doesn’t count. At least that’s how I remember what counts and what doesn’t. However don’t take my word about the feeding counting for derby because I haven’t check that yet.

Tigg
    If Rose feeds animals (or collects animal product) it's not counted to derby tasks.

But yes, as you said, it's counted to valley tasks.