Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Coc account sale

Coc account sale

I was watching coc videos on YouTube when a coc account sales ad popped up bragging they have sold more than 20k accounts.

1) I thought account sales were against supercell T&C

2) If so, how can they be so brazen as to putting in on YouTube ads on a clash with Eric vid?

3) Can't supercell put a stop to this? This doesn't sit right with me and I don't like seeing ads that breach T & C...

Quote Originally Posted by zok000 View Post
    I was watching coc videos on YouTube when a coc account sales ad popped up bragging they have sold more than 20k accounts.

2) If so, how can they be so brazen as to putting in on YouTube ads on a clash with Eric vid?

3) Can't supercell put a stop to this? This doesn't sit right with me and I don't like seeing ads that breach T & C...

Well, SC is not in charge of Youtube Ads. You have to report to Youtube itself to try to stop this. Supercell can only handle its games, and not outside sources.

1.They are.

2. They're usually scams and not actually selling accounts so much as selling you back accounts they've stolen from former clients and other sources.

3. They do.

Don't worry about what others are doing and discussion of this subject is against the forum rules and will get this thread shut down.

Level 19
    - 516/23,500 | Champion II
    BloodyIrishman - TH13 [Level 220] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Do I put in the complaint to YouTube or do supercell have to do it?

Or do I just put in a complaint to supercell with the site?
    Last edited by zok000; May 9th, 2020 at 01:55 AM.

Centennial Club
    it isn't against youtubes TOS it is against SC TOS so there is nothing for you to report to youtube.. that is for SC to do as they own the copywrite to the game and came claim infringement not you.. best thing you can do is stop posting about it here and send a email to support outlining what you seen where you seen it and let it be done..
    Last edited by BBJandJTG; May 9th, 2020 at 02:23 AM.
    Leader Black Myst #YCLUYPPL
    We are a lvl 14 war clan with over 300 wins..

Quote Originally Posted by BBJandJTG View Post
    it isn't against youtubes TOS it is against SC TOS so there is nothing for you to report to youtube.. that is for SC to do as they own the copywrite to the game and came claim infringement not you.. best thing you can do is stop posting about it here and send a email to support outlining what you seen where you seen it and let it be done..
    Thanks will do...

Mods please close thread. 👍

Quote Originally Posted by zok000 View Post

That's like saying why isn't the government putting a stop to the IRS scams. It's like trying to kill cockroaches. You squash one and a million more will pop up in their place.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonyla View Post
    That's like saying why isn't the government putting a stop to the IRS scams. It's like trying to kill cockroaches. You squash one and a million more will pop up in their place.
    Don't get me started on the government 😡

Supports email please?

Edit: I stopped being lazy...
    https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/clash-of-clans/?contact=1&p=web

All good... Thanks and please close.
    Last edited by zok000; May 9th, 2020 at 02:33 AM.

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #9
    Just to give some additional insight into how YouTube's advertising works, ad spots are bid on almost like an auction. So you have major advertisers like Ford or McDonald's or whatever other big name franchise who are able to purchase major spots because they have more money to outbid smaller companies for prime spots.

However, because of the global crisis going on, many large advertising firms have pulled back their marketing budgets, are spending less on advertising, and thus are being more strategic in how they put their ads out.

This in turn allows smaller companies to start bidding competitively because the big name companies are no longer outbidding them.

That's what's happening with the CoC account buying site. We have shut down the ad account, the website, and other parts of it systematically and repeatedly but they keep coming back.

There's only so much we can do in concert with YouTube, but if there weren't a demand for it these websites wouldn't be generating the revenue to buy ad space.
    AKA Tank Puppy
    https://twitter.com/Devourlick

If you have account-related questions like account bans or Supercell ID issues, please contact Player Support at this link. Please note that Community Managers and Forum Moderators are unable to assist or answer any account-related questions.