Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Multiple accounts for SCIDs

Banned
    I may be missing something!
    I just logout/login with my google accounts, with the 'confirm' nonsense, sorry as I don't keep up on this stuff!
    Last edited by perfectpink; May 30th, 2020 at 02:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stinkipink View Post
    I just logout/login with my google accounts, with the 'confirm' nonsense, sorry as I don't keep up on this stuff!
    With supercell I'd, its 3 clicks. Settings button, small button with circle arrows on it, desired account. That's it. Very easy.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Banned
    I'm sure this is common info and something they released! I was worried about setting up a supercell ID and losing the other two villages.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #24
    I've been hoping for an update that would allow easier village switching as I have 3.
    I can't imagine a way it could be made much easier. It is just 3 clicks, and less than 10 seconds.

I have 5,and switch between them all the time on both the devices I play on.

What changes would you like to see that would make it easier.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #25
    This thread is about Supercell ID.

That makes it very much easier and quicker to switch, once you have set it up.

Sorry, I think we all assumed you were using it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    This thread is about Supercell ID.
    Maybe you didn't read my comment, but it was also about the super cell ID and village switching.
    I just tried to get it going, had them send a verification code to the main accounts email and so far i've got nothing?

I just tried to get it going, had them send a verification code to the main accounts email and so far i've got nothing?
    What have you done? Have you even saved the village with supercell id? If not you wouldnt get any mail.
    First load your village → then go into settings → click disconnected (blue bar on top) → click register (not login) and follow the instructions.
    Once aou have saved two or more villages with scid on your device you will get the fast switch button beside "disconnect" button in settings.

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #28
    Maybe you didn't read my comment, but it was also about the super cell ID and village switching.
    As was utterly obvious I knew from my comment. I have no ide\ why you thought I might not have.

Have you checked your junk mail/spam?

The code is normally sent to the email address specified within a few seconds.

Once you do get it, make sure you tick the "remember me" box when logging in. You can have up to 59 accounts remembered on one device, and you need them to be remembered for the fast switch.

So what would you do if a person had to get their SCID but forgot the name of the email address associated with the account?
    Engineered for success---Engineered to win---Winning is life---Tiger Blood

Supercell enforcing fair play? Let's stop Self-Match Clans https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...left-unchecked

Quote Originally Posted by MajorJohnson View Post
    So what would you do if a person had to get their SCID but forgot the name of the email address associated with the account?
    In scid switch menu you can see the email account (scid name = email account). If you want to login with scid butforgot the associated email account you could check your email accounts for scid emails and if not their try your email accounts in scid login. If no email comes then the email account isnt associated with scid.
    If you still cant remember the email account onla ingame support would be able to help you.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; June 2nd, 2020 at 10:16 AM.