Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Who has gotten a second custom decoration plot—and where?

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    My main farm got a blue print in Derby, fifth column.

---
    Lynn, Clasher, Farmer, and now also Boomer
    June 15, 2020
    Thank you Supercell Co-Founder Mikko Kodisoja and good luck on your new adventure.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ft-the-Company

Pro Member
    alternate between San Diego and Baltimore, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by L26 View Post
    I have one fountain and three trees. Oh, and ONE blueprint. I think the trees are too expensive and not interesting enough, so the first tree I got, will probably be the first and last one, I will "work on". A green or purple tree that is sooo expensive, I don't know, what SC was thinking about... Just saying... Purple, really?

Hoping there will be other "developable" decos available soon. I would love some with a season theme like Christmas, Halloween or Easter.
    L26,
    Have you considered that if we were to get a seaon theme, by the time we actually get the custom plot and the required number of blueprints, it's likely that the season is over? heheh....

I'm one of the unlucky ones who have gotten only ONE custom tree and just gathered enough blueprints to fully customize it. This week we are first place but didn't get any custom plots...only got boring screws, nails etc.

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    Still counting the consecutive weeks of no deco....
    Got my second custom deco today, a stonemason like I wanted for placing #1 in Rookie league with delayed start. 1415pts only and #2 has 261pts.

Thank you derby randomizer.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game. Report abuse/spam - UTC Time conversion (add your city)

Valley info : Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 148♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

Pro Member
    I was first place again this week and again, did not get any custom plots.

I received a custom plot a few weeks ago (not the Chill Derby), so maybe it was the Bunny Derby the week before. And I received another this week. Both times our NH finished 1st place in the Champion League. The plots were both one of the original decos and not the new ones that was introduced with the update.
    Level 166
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    🐝 kind. 🤗

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    Got my second custom deco today, a stonemason like I wanted for placing #1 in Rookie league with delayed start. 1415pts only and #2 has 261pts.

Thank you derby randomizer.
    Nice!

How many consecutive weeks was that? And now that u finally have it, u will retire from the derby?

Still waiting for second deco

Quote Originally Posted by QBIE View Post
    Nice!

How many consecutive weeks was that? And now that u finally have it, u will retire from the derby?
    Still hate derby with passion, I'll see week by week and to collect data for my curious mind. Slowly trashing task to avoid the boring town, help and mining all the time. Not that I don't help, simply means I don't need a help task to help.

Collecting derby deco while I am at it. Got the full set of gnome now.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game. Report abuse/spam - UTC Time conversion (add your city)

Valley info : Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 148♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

Quote Originally Posted by SueDL View Post
    I’m chiming in just to let everyone know that I had a blueprint in one of my horseshoes prizes for the last derby and for this derby. I’m not in an advanced league right now, and it wasn’t a prize for placing in the top three. However, I feel really dumb because I don’t quite know how these blueprints work...I’m sure there’s info. on it somewhere here...If someone wants to point be in the right direction, I’d be ever so grateful.
    I get plenty of blueprints but I can't get a second deco. If we have to place in the derby then I'll never get one. I won't be buying any more blueprints.
    Halloweeners
    ID #P8POURGU

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xenkitty View Post
    I get plenty of blueprints but I can't get a second deco. If we have to place in the derby then I'll never get one. I won't be buying any more blueprints.
    Xenkitty, maybe you'll feel better that even though I place first in every derby for a month and more, I have never gotten a second deco as a reward.