Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who has gotten a second custom decoration plot—and where?

Who has gotten a second custom decoration plot—and where?

I read that someone on the Forum got a new plot as a derby trophy reward for placing in the top 3, but I haven’t heard from anyone else who’s gotten one (other than the free one we were all given). I’ve seen two plots (or custom decorations) on 2 of my friends’ farms, but they’re not in my NH, so I can’t write and ask where they got them.

So I’m writing here to find out where they’re available. If I remember correctly, when the update was announced, we were told we could get them from the derby, the valley, and other places. But I haven’t seen one anywhere, so I’m wondering where they may show up (besides a derby trophy prize). Has anyone gotten one as a derby horseshoe prize? Or from the valley—maybe in the store or a red chest? Or anywhere else? I’ve seen blueprints in the valley store and in horseshoe prizes, but they’re not worth anything without a plot to upgrade.

I already upgraded my first plot as far as I want to go (which took 8 blueprints), and I now have 3 more sitting around—with 2 more in this week’s derby horseshoe prizes. So if I select them as prizes, in a couple of days I’ll have 5 blueprints I can’t use yet. Unless the custom decoration plots become more available, I’m going to stop choosing the blueprints as derby prizes. So that’s partly why I’m wondering how many people have gotten them, so I can get an idea of how rare they are. (I have 250 friends, which means less than 1% of them have gotten one, but that’s obviously not a very big sample of players.)

Good question where do you get them from, I've done the same I've got blue prints thinking that would give me the decoration but no it doesn't, so I'm sorry I can't help but I totally agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Horseandcow View Post
    Good question where do you get them from, I've done the same I've got blue prints thinking that would give me the decoration but no it doesn't, so I'm sorry I can't help but I totally agree with you.
    According to the game designer, you get them from "derby's, valleys, events and other places". I haven't seen the second one yet either though.

Thank you Legend for the Sig!
    A song of hope-http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EGLSk3AVcUU

Centennial Club
    U can get them at Top3 derby rewards, but of course u need to be lucky to get it...

Don’t know if u have to place #1 and just not in top 3. I remember the person who posted previously got it as reward for placing gold. My baby farm also got it for placing #1 during glitch of chill derby when hoods were actually demoted/promoted. But it is too low level to unlock custom deco so it’s not even in the shop

Got the custom tree from derby top 3 derby rewards (Placed 3rd)

Yes, both I and my friend got them for trophy rewards from the derby (first place finish, not sure if that matters.). The fountain one is very cool.

I received the fountain decoration for placing 1st in derby, but I'm only level 54 farm. Will it be there for me when I get to level 71?

I got both, the first from Alfred, the second was a blueprint, I won from derby, 3rd place. I just threw the blueprint from storage and it came out a plot.

Interesting info, now I might do some derbies.

As for top 3, which league are we talking about here? Does Rookie League (the green one) has any chance to get custom deco?
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game. Report abuse/spam - UTC Time conversion (add your city)

Valley info : Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 148♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::