Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Who has gotten a second custom decoration plot—and where?

Thank you QBIE, you are right about Pro league. I can’t even get 8th column in Champ league without extra task, so there is no extra column compared to Pro league with all free 320pts task. At this point I give up on maxing blueprint (only 10 now), will switch to hunting deco. What good is blueprint for without a custom deco to use it on?

Power Derby and Chill Derby have different thresholds for column unlock ; Bingo, Blossom, Normal, Mystery have same value for threshold.

Will see where I end up this week, I’m collecting those derby exclusive deco as well while I am at this. Just need to adjust my expectations a bit.

Nobody in my NH has received a 2nd custom deco prize.
    Farm ID#: 8JU8L8PQJ
    KIK ID: DustyRoadsHD

Centennial Club
    We got one for placing first, but the blueprints are so scarce, I wont be using it for a long time

Quote Originally Posted by boogs2 View Post
    We got one for placing first, but the blueprints are so scarce, I wont be using it for a long time
    If you have a custom deco, you should.

It's like puzzle piece, you can only get blueprint when you have a need for it. You cannnot have more than 15 blueprints at once. Blueprints are currently guaranteed prize in column 5+ 8 in derby (even rookie league) but this might change in the future.

Unless you want to "trick" the valley to give you no blueprint at all and something else instead.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game. Report abuse/spam - UTC Time conversion (add your city)

Valley info : Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 147♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

I don't think they are guaranteed... but that is the columns they are in.

For several weeks they were there but the last couple, even with several shuffles no blueprints.

Have not received 2nd deco

Quote Originally Posted by emailkathy2016 View Post
    I don't think they are guaranteed... but that is the columns they are in.

For several weeks they were there but the last couple, even with several shuffles no blueprints.

Have not received 2nd deco
    Do you, perhaps, have already had 15 blueprints? The total amount required to fuly upgrade a custom deco is 15. These are like puzzle piece, if you don't have a need for them, you won't get them.

By guaranteed, I meant the probability to get them is very high. Ask everyone who has less than 11 blueprints (to take into account the Valley prizes as well), they would tell you they have blueprint offered inthose columns.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game. Report abuse/spam - UTC Time conversion (add your city)

Valley info : Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 147♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

Ah haaaaa! Thank you for the clarification! Lol. I do have 15.... just waiting to be used if I ever get the chance!

I wasn't clear on the 15 max . Thank you for saving me diamonds shuffling to get them!

Quote Originally Posted by 2bunnies View Post
    Also, our hood usually places first in derbies but have not received any custom as top prizes. Guess we aren't that lucky.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2bunnies View Post
    We haven't seen one yet in our first place derby wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by Catied07 View Post
    My NH always places 1st and we have never got a second deco so it must be down to luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    Hay Day hates me, no custom deco for placing in top 3 (2 weeks in a row) .
    I think it's time that SC rethink the prizes for placing in the top 3. These are, imo, not worth the extra effort. It's often a grind (not to mention spending diamonds on the 10th task every week-just to avoid demotion-yes, my choice, I know). And still, no second custom deco, only this:

Thank you TerMinus for the Sig!
    A message of hope-http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EGLSk3AVcUU

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    I think it's time that SC rethink the prizes for placing in the top 3. These are, imo, not worth the extra effort. It's often a grind (not to mention spending diamonds on the 10th task every week-just to avoid demotion-yes, my choice, I know). And still, no second custom deco, only this:
    Agreed, no custom deco in three/four weeks in a row... I am suspecting Hay day has stopped those custom deco as rewards.

I have both personal deco's.. the tree and the Fontaine
    Remove the 80 limit or increase it to at least 300!!