Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Who has gotten a second custom decoration plot—and where?

Quote Originally Posted by NamsPhillips View Post
    I have lots of blueprints but, only got the one free decoration. I think these decorations should be able to buy. I'm tied of choosing blueprints and not being able to use them. I am in Champions league and have won 1st place a few times with no blueprint options
    Once you reached the blueprint limit, rewards column won't give you anymore.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game. Report abuse/spam - UTC Time conversion (add your city)

Valley info : Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 147♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    Once you reached the blueprint limit, rewards column won't give you anymore.
    What is the blueprint limit?

I haven't reached one, but my friend did not have blueprint offer in column 8 until he spent some then reshuffled. He had more than 10 before Derby start.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game. Report abuse/spam - UTC Time conversion (add your city)

Got mine 2 or 3 weeks ago as derby prize...second place. Have upgraded it most of the way. Need to collect a couple more blueprints to have it fully expanded.

I have now 15 blueprints and that might be the limit? I have one as a possible "reward" in the village, but I can't buy it. It says "not available" even though I have enough tokens.

I only have one decoration and did not spend any blueprints yet, because I am stuck at the 100 green vouchers.

Quote Originally Posted by Buurderie View Post
    I have now 15 blueprints and that might be the limit? I have one as a possible "reward" in the village, but I can't buy it. It says "not available" even though I have enough tokens.

I only have one decoration and did not spend any blueprints yet, because I am stuck at the 100 green vouchers.
    Oh we have a winner here. The same thing happen when players got close to finish the animals book. They cannot buy puzzle piece in shop till derby is over and they claim something that will not exceed the puzzle piece quota/limit of the farm.

I am alternating the hunt for blueprints (while it still seems easy to get) and top 3 (in low league) for deco. Still hoping .

Just throwing the idea around , if enough of us are interested in deco hunting, we could form a hood for this purpose in Rookie league and join our effort (not every week, once a month for starter maybe). If we get enough for two hoods, might try matching them in the same race .

Quote Originally Posted by purpleclove View Post
    Yes, it is random which i think it is a little unfair. Not everyone get the same price for being in the top 3. Everyone in the the hoody had put in much effort to win the top 3 weekly and only one or two hoodies got it. We have 19 players in the hood and some already had three custom deco in their farms.
    In small NH like us (we are only two in NH) a chance to win second custom deco is zero. We placed gold in CL this week and win nothing interesting.
    After all years playing HD I guess we will stop doing all derbies, we already stop doing all events, and only challenge in this game for me is expand barn&silo to maximum. Norhing else is no more interesting in this game. I play HD last eight years. Not funny anymore

I have 3 custom decos. 2 of them are the same boring tree and one some like of pot fountain. I haven't pay any attention to my derby prizes so it was a bit of a surprise to see those in my stock.

Unfortunately I spent few blueprints for that second tree before noticing that it's exactly the same as the first one. Yes, you can modify them differently but still..
    Last edited by zetis; May 25th, 2020 at 05:37 PM.

So, after a while not derbying, I feel like a noob .
    After some research, found out that solo derby players CANNOT reach the last column in Pro league and up without paying for extra task. There goes my plan to get 2 blueprints per week stress free while enjoying the game. I do not enjoy derby at all, makes me angry at these “injustices” for small derby size.

I’ll gather some more data to make a post about where best to stay for derby rewards hunting for small derby size hood (less than 5). Better make inform decision knowing what’s ahead.

Most likely with my nose buried in the DD
    Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    After some research, found out that solo derby players CANNOT reach the last column in Pro league and up without paying for extra task. There goes my plan to get 2 blueprints per week stress free while enjoying the game. I do not enjoy derby at all, makes me angry at these “injustices” for small derby size.
    I derby solo and am able to reach last column in pro league without paying for extra task. U need to have a perfect score tho because the last threshold is 2240=7x320. But that may only get u one blueprint since I think they show up in columns 5 and 8. I’ve only found I cannot reach last reward without extra task starting in expert league (except for power and mystery derby u can in expert league but don’t know about CL), but that’s fine with me because I have never seen deco or permit as the 8th threshold reward and am not trying to collect blueprints.

Ime, this is vastly improved from before where even in rookie league perfect score could only get u 3/5 available columns, even with the extra task

i hope u can find a happy place that will let u get some blueprint while relaxing and enjoying a stress free derby. Or if derby is just not for u, that ur valley shop will have some.
    Last edited by QBIE; May 26th, 2020 at 03:43 PM.