Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hows CWL treating everyone?

Hows CWL treating everyone?

Just wondering how everyone is finding May CWL. First time weve done a 30v30 and Ive heard a lot from of negative comments about how chaotic it is. However, we are thoroughly enjoying it.

I really like 30v30. 15v15 is much more chaotic for my clan. Too much switching in and out. As for this round, too soon to tell. Real life took a toll on a few of our heavies so we are a bit lighter than I'd like to be for masters 3.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Millennial Club
    We’re by far the Weakest Clan in our League so preventing Relegation is our Goal

Centennial Club
    We've just matched and we have a group of 6 instead of the usual group of 8? We found it a bit weird but whatever
    Last edited by Oblivionn; May 3rd, 2020 at 10:59 AM.

I recently returned to my old clan for heavier wars.
    Day 1 in crystal 2, we played a sandbag crew that hits a season misses a season to drop back..
    All big 13s.. They left one star on the table..
    Thankfully, we got that one star.. Shame about the other 44

Well, almost lol.

Forum Legend
    We got promoted to Crystal 1. Not sure how this month will play out but we will win D1 so yeah that. Always nice to kick off the season with a W.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    We got promoted to Crystal 1. Not sure how this month will play out but we will win D1 so yeah that. Always nice to kick off the season with a W.
    Nice! We lost day 1 by 8 stars. Day 2 we are romping. I project 2 wins, maybe 3 if we are lucky and staying in m3. I dont think we are bad enough to be in the bottom 2. Hopefully, some of our 12 will wake back up when real life calms down and we won't run 5 to 6 11s.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Hopefully the rest of the days will be a little more even, day one we are up against 14 TH13 and 1 TH12 we have 3 TH13 9 TH12 and 3 TH11, that clan is just electro drag spamming, we put up a decent fight though they only 3star'd 7 of our bases. Crystal League l

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by RunFree View Post
    Hopefully the rest of the days will be a little more even, day one we are up against 14 TH13 and 1 TH12 we have 3 TH13 9 TH12 and 3 TH11, that clan is just electro drag spamming, we put up a decent fight though they only 3star'd 7 of our bases. Crystal League l
    I imagine itll be more even. My clan is crystal 1 also, and we have 6 TH13 and 9 TH12.
    Last edited by eTrey; May 4th, 2020 at 01:18 AM.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Nice! We lost day 1 by 8 stars. Day 2 we are romping. I project 2 wins, maybe 3 if we are lucky and staying in m3. I dont think we are bad enough to be in the bottom 2. Hopefully, some of our 12 will wake back up when real life calms down and we won't run 5 to 6 11s.
    I think we’ll be running 5/3/7 for the rest of the week. Don’t know if it will be enough each day to push us up to M3 but looks like we’ll be strong enough to stay in C1
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.