Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Country Calender - Down on the farm

Quote Originally Posted by HappyHelen View Post
    Sat with a cuppa in my hand & the sun shinning throw my lounge window on a Saturday afternoon you've put an even bigger smile on my face with your Country calendar. Thank you for that Judesnz.
    I love nipping over to your farm to see what crazy things are happening on Jude's Retreat.

I did notice the Choral Singers yesterday & wondered what they were all up,to lined up like that. I actually thought they'd all been summoned for a telling off by Mr Snow. Silly me, choir practise never entered my head

Very entertaining Judesnz
    If i could get Mr Snow to turn and face the choir it would be better. He has the whole conductors pose down pat. I would love to be able to move everything 360degrees, no the 90 we have now.

GC ID Judesnz54. / Current lvl 97 / Kik FlowerFarm
    Farm name - Storybrooke Village / Achievements 119/126
    Town name - Spring Haven

Quote Originally Posted by LadyDawnD View Post
    I have to admit I haven't had time, what with farming all day! I'm psyching myself up for some tough mental challenges at home as we need to uproot and move on from this house. We start packing up our 20 year life here on Monday in readiness to decorate the whole place and put it on the market by Easter. Until then I'm burying my head in my farm and blotting out real life. Laughing yoga, hopefully, will be something I take up when we've moved to our new home.
    That is stressfull. Although i really enjoy throwing stuff out. I spent 18 years in the UK and when i returned to NZ in 2000 I found it very cathartic to throw away. My rule was, if I hadnt used it for 5 years throw it out. If i can replace ot throw it out. If it has no sentimental value throw it out. Ae you staying in Bristol? You are going to be busy, what a mission. All the very best of British.

Town name - Spring Haven

Quote Originally Posted by harbinfarms View Post
    All of that was great!!! I was setting on the edge of my seat to see what happened next. I may move to your farm looks like things are pretty interesting over there. Lol

Never a dull moment... Harbin, are you keeping warm. The photos we have been getting in NZ of your weather, and the UKs is awful. My farm is in NZ, so feel free to come and stay. I am not sure why we have snow. It was 23C today.

Town name - Spring Haven

Quote Originally Posted by Judesnz54 View Post
    That is stressfull. Although i really enjoy throwing stuff out. I spent 18 years in the UK and when i returned to NZ in 2000 I found it very cathartic to throw away. My rule was, if I hadnt used it for 5 years throw it out. If i can replace ot throw it out. If it has no sentimental value throw it out. Ae you staying in Bristol? You are going to be busy, what a mission. All the very best of British.
    Too right it is! I'm a serious hoarder and have a fairly large house full of stuff. Hell, we even have some boxes in the attic still unopened from our last move 20 years ago. I'm told I should just throw them away, unopened. I can't do that!!! We're planning on moving to Cornwall but need to get out of the putting-it-off rut. Many thanks for the good wishes, it ain't gonna be easy.
    Game Centre ID: *Lady Dawn D* Level: 126 - Achievements: 122/126 - Masteries: 27/30

Just fantastic!
    Daily player
    Hay Day level: 124

Centennial Club
    how anyone can have a mind like that just implodes my own, judes. i too was literally on the edge of my seat waiting to see what would happen next. the richness and level of detail, just oh!! its a real place judes. thank you for sharing it.
    kik=mizzkitteh13 level 134

Judesnz - I truly laughed out loud at Jerry sitting on the dog! Thanks so much for sharing your adventures. Your updates are awesome!
    Lvl 101, Daily player
    GC - 9285980
    Farm Name - Play Like
    Leader of:
    Neighborhood Name - Godric's Hollow /​ Emblem - Blue cat on Pink shield

Lol!

You folks just aren't right...and I love it! The pics are hilarious. And creative. I feel a bit like someone who started watching a tv series midstream. A week or so I was on the forum thinking, who, exactly, is Jerry Lewis?? And why is he behaving so strangely?

It's slowly staring to unfold...
    GC - BonRae ... Level 98 | Barn 3350

Classic!

Thanks Judesnz!

Love your humour...tho it slightly worries me at the same time! LOL

A mammoth effort, but the reward for your readers? PURE MAGIC!

Me thinks you should seriously consider a monthly/quarterly HD 'comic-strip'. Hmm...(on the payroll of course!).

Lovely...had quite a few laughs here at HD these past few days. Thank you for your contribution!
    GC TheDonsta
    L68
    "Some days are diamonds...some days are stone" (WN)

I loved this. I really loved the one with Jerry sitting on the dog.

Just joined back after about 2 yrs.
    Can't wait to get back into the game.