Thread: 28x Frutti di Mare Pizza?

28x Frutti di Mare Pizza?

Is it just me or do I think this is too much... I am gratefull for my neighboorhood and Tom but this Mystery task stinks.

If I remember correctly the usual 320 point frutti di Mare task requires 29 of them. This Mystery derby is frustrating. The tasks seem to be either the usual 320 point version or the next step down. Also, it seems heavily biased towards town tasks - or at the very least tasks that a person might use diamonds to complete or to complete quickly enough. It makes a person wonder if it's worth being demoted just to avoid the Mystery tasks.

Susanna
    Level 148, Town level 40, 144/144 Achievements
    Purchased last of all available house, truck and stand options from Maggie: November 18, 2019
    144th Achievement: December 18, 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Susanna1 View Post
    If I remember correctly the usual 320 point frutti di Mare task requires 29 of them. This Mystery derby is frustrating. The tasks seem to be either the usual 320 point version or the next step down. Also, it seems heavily biased towards town tasks - or at the very least tasks that a person might use diamonds to complete or to complete quickly enough. It makes a person wonder if it's worth being demoted just to avoid the Mystery tasks.

Susanna
    Yes, and if you have a good solid NH, you probably get a gold cup next derby.