Thread: ~~~~Need a Temporary clan~~~~

~~~~Need a Temporary clan~~~~

Why I need a clan? for CWL

League ? Crystal 1 , minimum

Accounts? 2 th13[not rushed]

Skill? Average attacker (2 star expert)

I own a small clan and play with my minis ,usually i search for clans during clan games and CWL.
    If you want to look at my accounts(I have total 5 accounts), you can find them in my clan : CC08YYJP.

Accounts that are participating/searching for a clan : TerMinus Prime(13) and ALPHA WOLF
    (13)

Last edited by TerMinus Prime; April 29th, 2020 at 04:48 PM.

*Click here-> GFX Shop TerMinus Prime*
    1 man clan = Total Balloony | Forum achievements
    #Freelancer, PM me for clan games(500~1000 points) and CWL(Crystal League) #Noob

needing cwl players M3

RECRUITMENT: TH11+

Absent Doom #JV08U0PJ

Clan Level:
    Clan War League:
    Master League III

Hey man, would you consider giving an experienced and very active master 2 squad a shot?Max clan games first day, chill active chat, and dominant war wins. 6 CWL promotions in a row on our way to champs.Check out War Brawlers l - #J8PGUV92 (level 13) if you are interested, we would love to have ya. Very friendly bunch as well. I can offer you a guaranteed CWL bonus as well if that is a deciding factor.

Pro Member
    Looking for awsome players
    WHUPAZZ X2
    CLAN TAG #U809YR8

Hello Clasher

Looking for new members (like who isn't right). My goal is to resurrect my old clan. Looking for all types of players clan gamers, builder huters, cwl'ers, and clan war gamers. Would love to have a well rounded clan. And you dont have to war but if you do need to show up.

And if you stop by pls mention your from the forums and nisstro or darko sent you so you don't get rejected.

Thx for reading and hope to you clasher

Centennial Club
    You can come to our clan to do cwl in Master league then stay or leave, up to you. Search #VPJ0RYGV

Fresh Spawn
    NeedMoreCowbell #LQ880U9J

We’re a level 15 clan. Master 2 CWL. Adult clan. Dedicated group. Active daily. English speaking clan. Most players are based in the US, but we do have a co-leader from the UK.

Current CWL lineup is 10 TH13s and 5 TH12s. We're just a couple TH13s from moving up to Champs!

We war 1-2 times per week. No drama. Constantly sharing attacks and strats to improve. We use LINE to chat outside the game, but are also looking to get into discord, using it for some bots right now.

PRISM - LEVEL 17 [#8YC8PP88]
    CWL - Master League II
    Requirements:
    - English speaking
    - Strictly adults
    - Confident and serious war attacker
    - TH11/12/13 only!

We are a very active and competitive group, we like to win; however we play this game for fun alongside our busy schedules and jobs. Thanks to both clans being international (mostly USA/UK), donations are never left hanging and we regularly friendly challenge for practise, there’s always room for improvement!

We have a feeder clan also called Trojan and we run 30/30 CWL in both clans; meaning everyone who’s interested can be part of it! We ALWAYS achieve MAX tier on clan games and WAR CONSTANTLY, you can opt out whenever necessary. No war pressure, just follow the war plan and use both attacks accordingly. Telegram is mandortory for war as we discuss and post war plans there, discord is optional.

Message me here: https://t.me/joinchat/NbqMfFIq_AXHUWSVUKu1ig