Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Level 135 looking for new neighborhood with no profanity

Still looking for a new hood

Looking for a new hood

Level 109, and level 91, and 2 baby farms looking for an active, happy, helpful hood. We do 320X10 tasks. Baby farms donít play derby, but need to go along with us!

Perhaps you would like to join us by considering the baby farms. We are a new neighborhood, you will feel that you are part of our effort to establish a nice neighborhood. Most of us on level 40s. We are working on first derby and so far we are on the first! We are active with trades and derby. We are chatty too! We expect to establish a nice, friendly, and active neighborhood We are looking forward to welcoming you into our neighborhood. 🤗

Neighborhood name: Derby Family
    Tag:#PCRQ2G2C
    Level: 25 (most of us on level 40s)

Quote Originally Posted by SquirrelsareUS View Post
    Level 109, and level 91, and 2 baby farms looking for an active, happy, helpful hood. We do 320X10 tasks. Baby farms donít play derby, but need to go along with us!

come n try our super active friendly hood on the leaderboard called Pookies Paradise. I think its your fit. x

Hi SquirrelsareUS, Please join our friendly, supportive and helpful farmer. We're active participation in derby and usually 1st -3rd Champion League. We're in EST Coast players and international. Check us out Friendly Pet Farm. Tag: #8CPVOCJV

Just started a new hood today! Come join!!

A little info about our hood.

No profanity here, just a little "sugar my tea" verbege 😁

We are known as "ALMOST A HOOD" English Speaking

LEVEL 85 plus! 320/400 point derby tasks! TAG#PLY8P099
    CHAMPIONSHIP LEAGUE
    Gold -33, Silver-25, Bronze-13
    We are committed to completing an extra task for all derbies.

We support all Farmers in our hood to upgrade silo, barn, personal town train and the express train, including your visitors to all buildings.

MAKE THE JUMP, START FRESH, HELP US BUILD THE BEST TEAM/FARMERS IN OUR HOOD.

Upbeat, helpful, committed to team work!

Give it a go, come on over!

Please check us out # YCYP8UJR

A little info about our hood

We are known as "ALMOST A HOOD" English Speaking

LEVEL 86 plus! 320/400 point derby tasks! TAG#PLY8P099
    CHAMPIONSHIP LEAGUE
    Gold -34, Silver-25, Bronze-13
    We are committed to completing an extra task for all derbies.

We support all Farmers in our hood to upgrade silo, barn, personal town train and the express train, including your visitors to all buildings.

MAKE THE JUMP, START FRESH, HELP US BUILD THE BEST TEAM/FARMERS IN OUR HOOD.

Upbeat, helpful, committed to team work!
    PM me if you are interested with your tag# and l will send you an invite.

Give it a go, come on over!
    Last edited by Igotmine11; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:39 PM.

Are you still looking?

Quote Originally Posted by SquirrelsareUS View Post
    Still looking for a new hood
    I know Iím a little late coming to this party, but your heading caught my eye. You described my neighborhood perfectly! Spiritís Peace has reached the global leaderboard fairly and squarely using only the ten diamonds to buy tenth task. Any other diamonds spent are your choice. We absolutely do not tolerate profanity in game or discord which is our communication system. We keep it family friendly. We all work together to achieve our goals. We are international and well established with very little turn over. Letís talk if you r looking for a forever home based on a good work ethic. PM me. I hope to hear from you! You can see our full ad in the recruitment thread.
    Leader Spiritís Peace
    Competitve Champion League
    Now accepting new members​