Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Level 135 looking for new neighborhood with no profanity

Level 135 looking for new neighborhood with no profanity

Hi HayDay neighbors. Iím going to be straight up with you. I have been playing legitimate HD for 2 years and 4 months, focused on leveling up through hard work and honest play. In the beginning (6 months), I had many friends who helped me open land and gain coins to buy machines. After this jump start, I realized that I wanted to play this game fair and square, being frugal with diamonds, growing and selling lots of profitable crops, and moving thousands of trucks to gain XPís and level up. I donít want to ďslam diamondsĒ or ďspeed up the boardĒ but I do want to win, badly! I will spend hard earned diamonds on my tasks if it makes sense, but I donít use them to gain an unfair advantage. Iíve had a couple of bad experiences lately with hoods that said one thing and did another.

I am also adamant about one thing, and that is NO PROFANITY of any kind! This is a kids game which adults play, and play very well. I believe that the private Messenger or Kik forums should adhere to the same principles as HayDay. Iím not a stick in the mud. I love to be sarcastic, talk a little silly trash, and things like that, but I do not want to be in a hood where vulgarity, innuendo and cursing are tolerated or promoted.

I am a hard worker, polite, helpful, and committed to winning the Derby! I understand that HD derbies used to be more casual, but have become quite fast-paced and deeply competitive. This means that I am always available on Tuesday and Wednesday during the day (US Eastern) and donít mind international time zone variety. I play quite a bit throughout the week, but am less chatty after the Derby ends. Your neighborhood will not regret adding me to your team!

Sent you a pm

Fresh Spawn
    We are hard working during the derby, and relaxed players once it has finished like yourself. Please join us!

#PQC8G22Y

Hello we are 1 week into Derby with 2 members in our neighbourhood, we came so very close to 1st place with only 2 of us, what can we do with more farmers?! We took a proud 2nd place!

we are now hunting for more farmers to come and join us, we are active, very helpful and love Derby.

If this sounds like you then please join us ��

see you soon!

#LVC98YVY

I sent you a message .

Sent you a pm.
    Lvl 161, town 45 #ULU2U8Y

Come join us.
    #P0QG8
    Golden Foxes
    2B2476C4-D92C-447D-8C03-02359A071EF4.jpeg

Quote Originally Posted by SquirrelsareUS View Post
    Hi HayDay neighbors. Iím going to be straight up with you. I have been playing legitimate HD for 2 years and 4 months, focused on leveling up through hard work and honest play. In the beginning (6 months), I had many friends who helped me open land and gain coins to buy machines. After this jump start, I realized that I wanted to play this game fair and square, being frugal with diamonds, growing and selling lots of profitable crops, and moving thousands of trucks to gain XPís and level up. I donít want to ďslam diamondsĒ or ďspeed up the boardĒ but I do want to win, badly! I will spend hard earned diamonds on my tasks if it makes sense, but I donít use them to gain an unfair advantage. Iíve had a couple of bad experiences lately with hoods that said one thing and did another.

I am also adamant about one thing, and that is NO PROFANITY of any kind! This is a kids game which adults play, and play very well. I believe that the private Messenger or Kik forums should adhere to the same principles as HayDay. Iím not a stick in the mud. I love to be sarcastic, talk a little silly trash, and things like that, but I do not want to be in a hood where vulgarity, innuendo and cursing are tolerated or promoted.

I am a hard worker, polite, helpful, and committed to winning the Derby! I understand that HD derbies used to be more casual, but have become quite fast-paced and deeply competitive. This means that I am always available on Tuesday and Wednesday during the day (US Eastern) and donít mind international time zone variety. I play quite a bit throughout the week, but am less chatty after the Derby ends. Your neighborhood will not regret adding me to your team!
    🌸Cherry Blossom Breeze🌸
    #YPYJRYPC

Hey friend!

Weír looking for new helpful, active farmers.

We are on Expert League now aiming for Champions.
    We play derby every week, 320ís/400ís only and extra only if needed to bring gold home. (We are competitive but if cupís gone, thereís no use in wasting them in vain, diamonds are hard to find these days)

We all have lifes so if you cannot play derby itís ok to opt out and play at your own pace; as long as you are helpful, respectful youíre good to go.

Come join us, letís play, letís grow together, letís have fun.

If you have any questions before joining feel free to ask.
    Check us up!

🌸Cherry Blossom Breeze🌸
    #YPYJRYPC

Lone star texans!

Quote Originally Posted by SquirrelsareUS View Post

Look at the lone star texans for clean derby fun. We are not a real chatty team mostly adults who love to help one another. You don't have to derby every week but if you sign up for it, it don't opt out, we ask that you hey at least 800 points. No biggie, just want everyone to do their fair share. 🙂

Fresh Spawn
    Hello I know that you would enjoy our neighborhood, come search cats rule, dogs drool we would love to have you!