Thread: I'm having a problem

I'm having a problem

So i think on the 3rd of this month i requested my COC account to be deleted, i got the confirmation. And it wasn't long when i got the message that i had to wait 14 days until my account was deleted.

I understand why they did this, it's just in case i changed my mind, on the 16th a new message came up saying "Account Deletion Waning" "following your request your account will be deleted soon" On the 19th 3 days later it's the same message and no deletion, i managed to get hold of someone and they did said it is scheduled, so i was like OK cool.

Now it's the 24th 5 days later, and still my account as not been deleted, if anyone can help that would be amazing thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by 4ChessOfConfusion4 View Post
    Now it's the 24th 5 days later, and still my account as not been deleted, if anyone can help that would be amazing thank you.
    It will be deleted soon. I cant tell you how much time it will take but one of my accounts is the same position and waiting for final termination. Almost 10th day with "will be terminated soon".

Quote Originally Posted by 4ChessOfConfusion4 View Post
    So i think on the 3rd of this month i requested my COC account to be deleted, i got the confirmation. And it wasn't long when i got the message that i had to wait 14 days until my account was deleted.

I understand why they did this, it's just in case i changed my mind, on the 16th a new message came up saying "Account Deletion Waning" "following your request your account will be deleted soon" On the 19th 3 days later it's the same message and no deletion, i managed to get hold of someone and they did said it is scheduled, so i was like OK cool.

Why do you want it deleted and why are you checking it so often to make sure it is deleted quickly?

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue.

Because everyone in my clan all want me to do youtube videos on COC and i already have 4 accounts don't want to add a 5th. So once it's deleted i can start from the beginning and do a NO-PAY play through.

This is taking for ever ooooooommmmmggggggggggggggggg

Fresh Spawn
    Hi I'm having the same issue, has this been resolved? How much longer did you have to wait? I waited out the 14 day suspension and an additional 7 days for the "following your request your account will be deleted soon"... so it's been 21 days since I've deleted my account. After the 14 day cool down, how much longer did it take you? Thanks
    Last edited by kjillin; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:34 PM.