Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Next Clan Games - April 22 - 28 - Details Here

Always seeing this. Minimum 5/12 tasks are townhall related and really rarely boosted tasks.

Before your "bugfix" clangames were more different tasks but now always same tasks and same low points. I trashed many tasks and most times the task appeared again. Or another low point task apeared and after that the th task appeared again.
    I cant believe that this new thing is the way clangames should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Rann654 View Post
    No book of hero
    Hero Hunting Event just finished before the clan games. So this was kind of expected

There is a Destroy 250 buildings in BB for 1000 points, but then there is also one for Destroy 50 buildings in BB for 200. so not much difference....

Quote Originally Posted by Berg39 View Post
    I have not seen any 35 or 70 point tasks, nor the 1,000 (or higher) pointers. Do they exist this round?

They were hard to find before the bug got fixed, I imagine with a semi-active clan we likely benefitted from the board resetting fairly frequently without even knowing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Berg39 View Post
    I have not seen any 35 or 70 point tasks, nor the 1,000 (or higher) pointers. Do they exist this round?

They were hard to find before the bug got fixed, I imagine with a semi-active clan we likely benefitted from the board resetting fairly frequently without even knowing it.
    I have seen, and done, all three of these.... but you need a LOT of patience, then some luck and when you have those two, be very fast before they're gone.... they are few and faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar between
    Last edited by JusMe; April 24th, 2020 at 10:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    I have seen, and done, all three of these.... but you need a LOT of patience, then some luck and when you have those two, be very fast before they're gone.... they are few and faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar between
    Replied to wrong poster? Felt like we had two thirds of the challenges that were there no matter what. In fact, they are still there. Valks, archers, bombers, no heroes, no spells. Assorted hit baby town halls. We all fought over the bottom row. I got lucky and snagged some good bh tasks to get me through. But those suckers dissapeared fast!
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Replied to wrong poster? Felt like we had two thirds of the challenges that were there no matter what. In fact, they are still there. Valks, archers, bombers, no heroes, no spells. Assorted hit baby town halls. We all fought over the bottom row. I got lucky and snagged some good bh tasks to get me through. But those suckers dissapeared fast!
    Yup I did ... and I'll go back now and change it ... DOH! thanks

We aren't warring..so I trashed the All You Need is War challenge.

It was replaced with another All You Need is War challenge. Smh.

Seriously SC. You did maintenance today. Why didn't you take the opportunity to increase the number of challenges shown. 24 would be nice right now.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    Telling people to not play the game and close the app is just...bad. If the amount of time I have to play is limited and the Clan is telling me not to play just so they can take advantage of a loophole is not ideal. You should never have to tell someone to quit the game in order to do something (personal breaks are different and not a valid comparison).
    So instead of people closing the game for 10 minutes to refresh, they’re closing the game for 1, 2, or even 3 hours now waiting for their cool down to be over so they can take a new challenge cause they’ve had to trash so many to get one they can play.
    10 minutes vs hours off the game.... hmmm

Wow, my clan has been touching on this issue all day wondering why the tasks were so crappy without knowing what was going on. I really hope SC comes out with a statement soon because a lot more folks than what you see on the forums have to be as confused and annoyed as we have been. Personally, if the new norm for Clan Games is I have to do forty 100 point tasks to finish versus the 10-15 tasks I have gotten used to I will not be bothering with Clan Games much. I usually think of SC as the gold standard for how to run a mobile game and I hope they realize this change was a mistake that needs to be reverted sooner rather than later.

Lurking somewhere. Why can’t we smirk in here?
    I haven’t seen many high point tasks, not many boosted, not many builders base. Every time I check in, it’s low point, main village, have an hour to boost and do this, or skip it. Our clan isn’t big enough and active enough to have people constantly trashing and waiting longer each time, and coming back all the time.

One active player finished them in a day, but he’s the only one, over halfway through and less than half the points. :/

Clouds in Titans slow me down when I do use a boost.

I haven't had time to do anything but skim a few posts on this thread, so it may be suggested here, but why not either remove or shorten the cooldown, or at the very least don’t make it cumulative, then! And do a *purposeful* refresh every 8-12 hours for *everybody.*

Keep it fun and casual, SC.
    Last edited by MommySnooks; April 25th, 2020 at 05:21 AM.

Thanks TerM!

Got kinda worried snooks might be gf, but seems there's no gf in the set-up so she is absolutely confirmed.
    -Ninja