Page 16 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Next Clan Games - April 22 - 28 - Details Here

Quote Originally Posted by 1785 View Post
    For big clans it may not affect much, but for one-person clans like my clan it's extremely fatal. Each time I score 50000 points using 13 accounts. For the highest efficiency I only do some easy tasks and then go offline for 5 minutes, leaving hard ones to be refreshed. In the past clan games it generally took me 2-3 days to reach 50000 points. But this time, until now, I've only got less than 10000 points without refreshing and I'll definitely fail to reach 50000 if this bug isn't fixed. It's completely torture instead of a monthly event. If it's not a bug, what's the reason for sc to do it? Why can't tasks get refreshed and why must we finish them one by one?
    I don't like the change for any clan, but I don't think one person clans will factor much into SC's decision. I think they favor more actual "clan" membership and playing with others than just playing alone.

Quote Originally Posted by SumoSloth View Post
    Good advice or not is not the point.
    Well, there isn't just one point being discussed here. I already stated I don't like the change. The point being discussed in my post you referred to was one of the ways (even before the change) to help clear out unpopular challenges. That was indeed the point of several posts.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    This is incorrect as the fix was included in the Super Troops update which was released on March 30th. So it didn't go from "working yesterday" to "not today".

I am in discussions with the team about this and will share information as I get it, but given the lateness of the hour, it's likely I won't have anything to share until later.
    It *WAS* working when the clan games started yesterday ... people even have screen shots (because they wanted to check how long it took for the refresh) ... check the comments here as well ...

Looking forward to more information ... but - check out the post with the story with the microwave - and please, elaborate on how and why this all of a sudden has become a bug ... what will be next, the clan castle functioning? or other things that we never have known would all of a sudden become bugs? This leaves many with a very, VERY bad taste in their mouths .... not kewl at all (also not meant personally of course, let's be very clear on that). In my book this is a terrible way to treat customers

Quote Originally Posted by Noctaire View Post
    FWIW, I will chime in here as well. As a single player clan with 40 accounts, all I can say is this is absolutely the pits.

By this time, I usually have 30K done, if not the full 50K, and several of my accounts have hit 4K. Right now, I’m looking at just over 11K, 2 accounts done, and I’m seeing next to no bonused tasks. Even when I go through my games and trash tasks, I still typically see lower point, non-bonused tasks. I’m not getting many BB tasks (which are my preferred) and a LOT of what I see seems to be the tasks I flat don’t run - like “use troop X for Y stars”, or “ destroy X number of walls”, and so on.

I usually enjoy Clan Games as it’s a couple of days of great Clash play. This time...I am seriously considering just skipping it. It’s taking entirely too long to even get decent tasks, much less earn points. I really feel for regular players, especially smaller clans; I can only imagine what this has done to their experience.
    It is ruining quite a bit of the fun ... people are being punished for being in legends and a whole lot of other choices .... and the list with those 'bonus tasks' that is 'so long'... well besides the same tasks being in the list here in the first post up to 5 times, they are appearing in an astonishingly LOW rate in our clans ....
    Last edited by JusMe; April 23rd, 2020 at 06:44 PM.

i concur every single word that's been said here. for those who are not in our shoes simply don't understand the impact it has. we all know how it can be done otherwise since we are all experienced players. the point is not there are other options to get this done, the point is why SC is making it more difficult and tedious than it already is? we are all high level TH13 players and we already have to grind through these almost meaningless tasks. it's completely senseless imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Noctaire View Post
    FWIW, I will chime in here as well. As a single player clan with 40 accounts, all I can say is this is absolutely the pits.

By this time, I usually have 30K done, if not the full 50K, and several of my accounts have hit 4K. Right now, Iím looking at just over 11K, 2 accounts done, and Iím seeing next to no bonused tasks. Even when I go through my games and trash tasks, I still typically see lower point, non-bonused tasks. Iím not getting many BB tasks (which are my preferred) and a LOT of what I see seems to be the tasks I flat donít run - like ďuse troop X for Y starsĒ, or ď destroy X number of wallsĒ, and so on.

I usually enjoy Clan Games as itís a couple of days of great Clash play. This time...I am seriously considering just skipping it. Itís taking entirely too long to even get decent tasks, much less earn points. I really feel for regular players, especially smaller clans; I can only imagine what this has done to their experience.

I am pretty sure troop upgrades pause when the lab is upgrading...https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/cl...appeared&p=web

I don't know when this changed.
    TMBG War Clan always recruiting - Wars with TH9-13
    TMBG Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/byNR2xZ

Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatpuma View Post
    I am pretty sure troop upgrades pause when the lab is upgrading...https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/cl...appeared&p=web

I don't know when this changed.
    ... hmm ... I always book or hammer the lab, but I'll see if I can find someone to double check in my clans ... if they changed this also without telling us.... well, then it REALLY begs the question 'what else ....' and also of course, again ... why?

Pro Member
    **All you need is WAR** task is buggy :/ I had to trash them from all of my mini accs , and seeing the reset bug (or whatever) it ain't affecting my clan much but it shouldnít be touched or make it worse

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    It is ruining quite a bit of the fun ... people are being punished for being in legends and a whole lot of other choices .... and the list with those 'bonus tasks' that is 'so long'... well besides the same tasks being in the list here in the first post up to 5 times, they are appearing in an astonishingly LOW rate in our clans ....
    That’s probably the worst for me. I can go to multiple games and trash tasks, but the replacements are still low point tasks, 50-100 points a pop Ao what’s the points.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.
    Creator Code: GwN

Quote Originally Posted by MrSJS View Post
    **All you need is WAR** task is buggy :/ I had to trash them from all of my mini accs , and seeing the reset bug (or whatever) it ain't affecting my clan much but it shouldn’t be touched or make it worse
    .. what exactly is buggy about that one quest? Is it the one for getting three stars? They all need to be new/fresh stars...

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    .. what exactly is buggy about that one quest? Is it the one for getting three stars? They all need to be new/fresh stars...
    Yes, I got 3 stars and it shows empty/incomplete