Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Season Challenges Contain BUILDER BASE Rewards Too!!!!

Fresh Spawn

Season Challenges Contain BUILDER BASE Rewards Too!!!!

When I select a reward from the monthly challenges it does not update the gold and elixir total in the main village. Harvesting from the collectors and winning lot from raiding other villages does update though. The same problem occurs on iOS and Android and on different accounts.

OzAudi
    Are they Builder Base resources ?

Fresh Spawn
    No, it's the rewards and resources in the main village. To reproduce go to the main village and click on the icon/ button to go to the monthly challenges. Select the rewards tab. Move the slider to a reward that is gold or elixir (I selected the 400,000 gold, another person selected the 400,000 elixir, both had the same result). Note the current gold and elixir totals for the village. Claim the reward - the animation will fire and the claim button will disappear. Note the totals again - they didn't change.
    Last edited by budoist; April 15th, 2020 at 07:59 PM.

the 400k rewards are builder rewards not main village. You will notice the next level is 800k and then 1.2 and home village are 500k increments
    Last edited by partsguy; April 15th, 2020 at 08:31 PM.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by budoist View Post
    No, it's the rewards and resources in the main village. To reproduce go to the main village and click on the icon/ button to go to the monthly challenges. Select the rewards tab. Move the slider to a reward that is gold or elixir (I selected the 400,000 gold, another person selected the 400,000 elixir, both had the same result). Note the current gold and elixir totals for the village. Claim the reward - the animation will fire and the claim button will disappear. Note the totals again - they didn't change.
    You mean like this one that clearly reads "Builder elixir"?

The 400k resources are for the builder village. The 500k resources are for the main village.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 22 - 777 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Groupme - + - Discord

Not able to claim Season rewards “storage not available” error

I have season rewards that should fit in my storage but it is not allowing me to claim

OzAudi
    Builder base resources?

Season award

I noticed my season award such as gold
    and elixir doesn’t add up on my storage. When I claimed it it doesn’t go to my storage even its not full. The DE works perfectly fine. Now the remaining elixir on my season award I tried to claim but it says my storage is full but its not even 50%. So I can’t claim it. Am I the only one having this issue? Thanks!

There are builderbase and mainvillage ressources in silver pass.

Thank so much. I wasn’t paying attention much.