Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Intra clan friendly war

Intra clan friendly war

How about a idea for intra clan friendly war with a separate icon that can run in parallel to clan war. It would have same rules as friendly war but you just have to devide clan members in that war. Elders can also start this war. No weight matching required.

Under the spider's web in the dark corner.
    The things is I didn't understand anything might be my problem but I hope that you will give a little more explanation.

I am Dark Healer's Master.

Thanks TerMinus Prime for the avatar check out his signature shop here.

It would be great, but elders should be unable to start this war. Only leader and co-leader.

It's more like tournament right??

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow199172 View Post
    How about a idea for intra clan friendly war with a separate icon that can run in parallel to clan war. It would have same rules as friendly war but you just have to devide clan members in that war. Elders can also start this war. No weight matching required.
    I actually like this idea. However elders should be unable to start it. Some elder may put unwanted people in a friendly war and now wouldn’t be able to start one as you said divide them in between wars. Cos and leaders only for me.
    Last edited by MiniDeathclaw; April 15th, 2020 at 01:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by King39 View Post
    It would be great, but elders should be unable to start this war. Only leader and co-leader.
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniDeathclaw View Post
    I actually like this idea. However elders should be unable to start it. Some elder may put unwanted people in a friendly war and now wouldn’t be able to start one as you said divide them in between wars. Cos and leaders only for me.
    I wanted to give the power to start the war to elders as it does not make a difference resource wise and ia just a good practice tool. Co leader have way too many things in their hand while elders can just invite and kick members. This way one more thing can be added to their role.

I wanted to give the power to start the war to elders as it does not make a difference resource wise and ia just a good practice tool. Co leader have way too many things in their hand while elders can just invite and kick members. This way one more thing can be added to their role.
    I think this could be a really fun addition, but I'm with the others on not letting elders start it... UNLESS one of these intra-clan wars in no way affected war availability. That's the big reason I wouldn't want elders to start one: so they couldn't lock of portions of the clan from participating in an actuwar.

Forum Champion
    You can do this right now. Just hive off the people who want a friendly war into a specially created clan and challenge the parent clan.

You need a solid clan of course but then it might also be a way to weed out the less certain.

It's not as simple as the intra clan idea but you can test the waters and see if it's as useful as you might think. Beats waiting for SC.

We don't do friendly wars. If there's no loss or reward, it isn't a test of attitude and we value attitude over results. You can't teach attitude.

If one more role is added before elder, this may be added to their role.

Quote Originally Posted by OzAudi View Post
    You can do this right now. Just hive off the people who want a friendly war into a specially created clan and challenge the parent clan.

You need a solid clan of course but then it might also be a way to weed out the less certain.

It's not as simple as the intra clan idea but you can test the waters and see if it's as useful as you might think. Beats waiting for SC.

We don't do friendly wars. If there's no loss or reward, it isn't a test of attitude and we value attitude over results. You can't teach attitude.
    My idea lets you play this friendly war in parallel to clan war. There will be separate icon above the clan war icon for this war. In your idea, we will have to stop clan war to play friendly war. Also, all the headache of creating separate clan.