Page 33 of 39 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: To low success-rate on 3 Stars after the new Update

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Micker99 View Post
    The game is definitely not as much fun at the moment for me. Starting to lean too much to the frustration side of balance for me. I don't enjoy this game as much, when defense is stronger. They need to address the time issue also, more time is needed at th13, it's ridiculous
    More time? 16 day upgrades aren’t long enough?
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

More than 3:00

Quote Originally Posted by Rak2180 View Post
    Those at 6k+ change bases daily and they have to triple at least 5-6 times a day to stay in positive.
    On an average at 6k+ your will get at least -260 on defense.I have seen defense log of -320 too at 6k+.
    It's very difficult to defend up there.

What I said holds true only for fair play players, not for win traders.
    I don't think the top players need to change their bases that often or get that terrible defenses. It happens from time to time but certainly not every day.

If you reach a certain point in the global leaderboards you won't find players on your trophy level that often anymore. Otherwise you would face the same people all the time, which supports win trading.

Instead they get matched with players much lower than they are, that means they get easier defenses and easier bases to attack. That explains the huge gaps between the good players (Rank 200-1000) and the top players. Because the good players have a large enough pool to match equal opponents every time. They will eventually get stuck while the top players get higher and higher in terms of trophies.

Quote Originally Posted by iRvN View Post
    If anything have low 3 star rate is balloons attack. I dont understand why this attack only getting harder with each update while ground only gets spamier and easier, its rediculous!
    I have spent couple of hours practicing sui-lalo attack but i don't even come near of controlling this attack.

Iv had many triple against max th13 using queen charge hogs/miners, drag bat, yeti but when it comes to loons it just exhausting.. the warden almost never follow the loons properly it just sad. I used to love this attack at th10(while inferno was blocking heal!) and th11 and even managed to handle it quite a bit at th12.. but at th13 i just feel like it out of my capabilities.
    Sui Lalo can be really strong at th13, but it is one of the hardest strategies to control. Because you have to do a lot of things at the same time and be quick and precise while doing that. But if you mastered the strategy you can get really far with it.

I managed to get 3 accounts in the Top 750 last season with only Sui Lalo. And there are even better Lalo players out there.

Play a few seasons in legends with only Sui Lalo and you will get better and better at it. You might struggle at the beginning but don't let that discourage you.

Somewhat interesting is that Itzu has complained in several of his recent videos that TH13 is too easy and he 3* every time with no effort. Somehow the game has become too easy for pros, even though most of us find TH13 harder now. For me, this is like having Michael Jordan as a rec. league basketball coach and his only advice for his team is "just wreck these guys in your sleep, because I think they are terrible."

Quote Originally Posted by rvMatt View Post
    Somewhat interesting is that Itzu has complained in several of his recent videos that TH13 is too easy and he 3* every time with no effort. Somehow the game has become too easy for pros, even though most of us find TH13 harder now. For me, this is like having Michael Jordan as a rec. league basketball coach and his only advice for his team is "just wreck these guys in your sleep, because I think they are terrible."
    I watch Itzu videos and I see him fail (and those are the ones he shows). He is a great attacker, but he does not 3 star every time. I I do often see many youtubers post "insane" "easy" "OP" attack videos, but that has been going on forever as it gets clicks.

Champs1 was a little over 20% 3 star rate last CWL.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

Pro Member
    Another factor that come to my mind the other day that make it harder to triple is defense bases are getting stronger and better, we can find more traps in unique places around the base to stop certain kind of entry and the combination of none stop top players war streams and base links, it make defense way more challenging

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    I watch Itzu videos and I see him fail (and those are the ones he shows). He is a great attacker, but he does not 3 star every time. I I do often see many youtubers post "insane" "easy" "OP" attack videos, but that has been going on forever as it gets clicks.

Champs1 was a little over 20% 3 star rate last CWL.
    Agreed. But to rvMatts point, in one of his most recent videos about the balance changes, he was stating that th13 is too easy. Which shows how large the divide is between the top players and chumps like me. Balancing that is a tough job. Glad it's not mine.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonpie1999 View Post
    Hey,
    what do you mean, I think after the Update it's really annoying to play and the level of fun and feeling of success is really decreased after this Update. Super Troops are funny, but the only ones that I think, that are really usefull, are the super wall breakers and the sneaky goblins for the blimp. In Legends the chance to get 3 stars is very low after this Update for casual players, because they clearly nerfed the Yeti strategy in every kind and hybrid. Only defense got a push and offense being ignored. It's to unbalanced between offense and defence. It's getting more and more frustrating every day. I think scatter shots are to strong and we really need the 30 seconds more attack-time on th13 for attacks, what are your opinions?
    It's not easy to balance a strategy game like this and appease casual players as well as not making it too easy for pros and losing that competitive aspect. I can say I am a casual player but I pushed this month and found myself just attacking for 2 stars a lot of the time just to get it over with/free up my day. And I use hybrid every attack and rotate from siege to blimp as necessary.

I start to now start to enjoy war more because there is more on the line and you get time to plan. As opposed to the current system of "choose an army" then roll the dice and you get 30 seconds to look then attack.

TL;DR - I'm a casual player sitting at around 5.5k trophies and I get anywhere from 1-4 3 stars on any given league day. War is more fun.
    My CoC YouTube channel <- Legend League Triples

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Agreed. But to rvMatts point, in one of his most recent videos about the balance changes, he was stating that th13 is too easy. Which shows how large the divide is between the top players and chumps like me. Balancing that is a tough job. Glad it's not mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by DespairDS View Post
    It's not easy to balance a strategy game like this and appease casual players as well as not making it too easy for pros and losing that competitive aspect. I can say I am a casual player but I pushed this month and found myself just attacking for 2 stars a lot of the time just to get it over with/free up my day. And I use hybrid every attack and rotate from siege to blimp as necessary.

I start to now start to enjoy war more because there is more on the line and you get time to plan. As opposed to the current system of "choose an army" then roll the dice and you get 30 seconds to look then attack.

TL;DR - I'm a casual player sitting at around 5.5k trophies and I get anywhere from 1-4 3 stars on any given league day. War is more fun.
    If it was my job, the opinions of the top 1000 players, let alone the top 100, wouldn't have much influence on me. ESL gets very little attention compared to the number of players. I've always feared that "competition" would unduly influence the balance for millions of players that care little about those professional players or their competitions.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.