Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: To low success-rate on 3 Stars after the new Update

Lake Wobegon, where everyone wins and noone loses 😜
    3 star rates have been unusually high due to 40 new levels of heros introduced on the same day.

Offence and defence would have been better balanced in dec update with only one of these hero updates :

• 10 levels of king and queen
    • 10 levels of warden
    • 20 levels of champ

But get used to this cycle of big update with massive offence buff followed by several smaller updates to catch up the defence. It is explicit SC strategy and clearly works well in reinvigorating the game every 18 months or so.

who doesn't like to 3 star?

altho i agree with papatroll and imo 3 star rate Has been way too high.

IGN : iftheskyisblue
    CoC : Les Metaliques | TH13
    BB : EU X | HQ23

Centennial Club
    Agreed, I think scatter shots are OP big time. I wish they would nerf them.I’d love a new level of witches. I’m getting maybe 1 x 3 star per day. But in defence I had 6 x 1 star attacks on me yesterday, people are definitely struggling out there.
    rst1985 | BK 70 | AQ 70 | GW 50 | RC 20
    Clan Leader 'aussie' #G00UC98L

Offense was way too strong for a long time, this update is definitely buffing defense but it was sorely needed.
    Your Yeti spam attacks don't 3star anymore? Well, that's awesome as far as I'm concerned.
    Thumbs up!
    Last edited by MyH4oBG; April 14th, 2020 at 11:02 AM.

We still have 15 guys in our main clan with over 30% trip rate, and 11 in our secondary clan with over 30% trip rate. 9 of these guys are above 40%. This is for the past month only and all th13s in both clans and both played champs 1/2 last season across 5 clans. I think defence is about where it should be.

Pro Member
    I'm still watching people dropping mass yetis all at once and with eqs and sadly getting 3 stars .. its the least skillful, yet most powerful attacks the th11+ has ever had..

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by willo2 View Post
    We still have 15 guys in our main clan with over 30% trip rate, and 11 in our secondary clan with over 30% trip rate. 9 of these guys are above 40%. This is for the past month only and all th13s in both clans and both played champs 1/2 last season across 5 clans. I think defence is about where it should be.
    yeah you guys might be cracks, and play a lot!

but for us normal people, it is way different... and no i don‘t play yeti spam

but i didn‘t change anything before and after updating and suddenly everything is worse?!
    makes no sense..

the game is just not fun in LL right now, boring all same bases.. not like in TH12 times with cool asymmetric anti 3 star bases.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bostone View Post
    I'm still watching people dropping mass yetis all at once and with eqs and sadly getting 3 stars .. its the least skillful, yet most powerful attacks the th11+ has ever had..
    then u have a horrible base if this happens...
    Last edited by Ajax; April 14th, 2020 at 12:08 PM.

Limits like fear are often just an illusion
    Quote Originally Posted by faithless View Post
    yeah you guys might be cracks, and play a lot!
    Those who put more time and effort in honing their skills deserve to get more triples.

the game is just not fun in LL right now, boring all same bases.. not like in TH12 times with cool asymmetric anti 3 star bases.
    Legend League is one hit format where one has to attack with whatever army they have,it's common sense to use anti two ring bases when you are low in trophies to defend the 2nd star against less skilled attackers.
    Once you are above 5500 ring bases are less frequent and you find more anti-3 bases.
    If you wanna hit anti-3 bases in legends then learn to 3star ring bases .But when you get comfortable against ring bases you may start to prefer attacking more anti two bases.

Wanna join a Competitive all TH13 Champs 1 war clan?Click here

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak2180 View Post
    Those who put more time and effort in honing their skills deserve to get more triples.
    I never said something else! Sure it is and this is right I was just saying, how can suddenly every attack be horrible without changing anything prior to the update? Maybe you can help me with this?

Quote Originally Posted by Rak2180 View Post
    Legend League is one hit format where one has to attack with whatever army they have,it's common sense to use anti two ring bases when you are low in trophies to defend the 2nd star against less skilled attackers.
    Once you are above 5500 ring bases are less frequent and you find more anti-3 bases.
    If you wanna hit anti-3 bases in legends then learn to 3star ring bases .But when you get comfortable against ring bases you may start to prefer attacking more anti two bases.
    Okay, this might be right, I was never higher than 5400 trophies since i barely achieve to do all my 8 attacks a day and I am only mid maxed TH13 with heroes down... Then it would be nicer for me being up there

i now how to beat easily ring bases (for example with miners..) really no problem.
    But why would I play a troop composition i don‘t like and think its boring?
    It‘s not that i think ring bases are hard to beat, I rather think they are boring to attack..

I am a old school LaLoo player, but yeah hard times for us right now

I never said something else! Sure it is and this is right I was just saying, how can suddenly every attack be horrible without changing anything prior to the update? Maybe you can help me with this?
    [...]
    I am a old school LaLoo player, but yeah hard times for us right now
    Maybe you feel it's harder because the base meta changed in the last few months. I'm pushing with Sui Lalo since July last year and I got really good at it over time. I didn't push the last two seasons though, but I came back for this season.

And I noticed that there are much less ring bases, which are usually rather easy with Lalo. Instead there are much more teaser bases with the Th and all heroes, X-Bows and/or Scattershots to one side. And those bases with the single inferno triangle around the th are also really popular.

These bases are really hard with Lalo and I had to change my style of attack against these bases. For example I don't even try to Sui the Th of the teaser bases, and instead come from the far side of the th and send the blimp delayed behind the Lalo in order to grab the th. Very risky, but it's the best chance at 3 stars.

Another thing which makes it harder for Sui Lalo when you are lower in legend league, is that the players there tend to use multi inferno and x-bows on air which is the old meta. Unfortunately that is really strong against lalo, but once you get higher you will see almost only single infernos and ground X-Bows.

I ended last legend day at 5606 and I average at around 240 trophies on offense. If you want some inspiration for Sui Lalo, you can message me on discord.

Sorry for going off topic a bit.
    Last edited by Lorenz98; April 14th, 2020 at 01:02 PM.