Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: To low success-rate on 3 Stars after the new Update

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    If it was my job, the opinions of the top 1000 players, let alone the top 100, wouldn't have much influence on me. ESL gets very little attention compared to the number of players. I've always feared that "competition" would unduly influence the balance for millions of players that care little about those professional players or their competitions.
    Personally I feel it is quite balanced at the moment. From watching Tribe Gaming videos (iTzu, Lexnos, and CarbonFin) you can see they 3 star most of the time but not all of the time. If the game was made easier to appease the millions these guys would still be at the top anyway. Because failing and doing well can be such a fine line in the sand.

Clash is in a unique position where if they simply added 5 seconds that would equate to many many more 3 star hits for the community. And even more if they added 10 seconds.
    Last edited by DespairDS; 6 Days Ago at 09:39 PM.
    My CoC YouTube channel <- Legend League Triples

Starting to really hate legends league right now, whereas before th13 I loved it. I cannot three star anything , at all at most its 1 three star in a week. It is so frustrating. Sometimes I just need like 10 or 20 seconds but most of the time my attack fails , game is too hard and the annoying bases with th in corner surrounded by heroes ck and scattershots are doing my head in. I see them ALL THE TIME. I am just a casual player hovering around the 5300-5400 cups I couldn't care less if the top of the players 3 star all of the time. But I feel the game is getting to hard for me. Loved my journey from th9-th12 I was always able to 3 star quite often, not all the time but a lot more than now.

I wish SC would lower the skill cap a bit or add in extra seconds in a raid. Army camps levels and more hero levels are very welcome aswel anything to make it a bit easier. PLEASE.

Also PM me if you know a good and easy strategy. Right now I am using yeti bowler but maybe its time for something else. Don't suggest me miner/hog combo though tried it and it just melts away getting less good results than with the yeti.

Quote Originally Posted by DespairDS View Post
    Personally I feel it is quite balanced at the moment. From watching Tribe Gaming videos (iTzu, Lexnos, and CarbonFin) you can see they 3 star most of the time but not all of the time. If the game was made easier to appease the millions these guys would still be at the top anyway. Because failing and doing well can be such a fine line in the sand.

Clash is in a unique position where if they simply added 5 seconds that would equate to many many more 3 star hits for the community. And even more if they added 10 seconds.

I wouldn't consider those players in any sort of balance decision. If they made offense stronger (a better way to put it than "the game easier") it would be more fun for hundreds of thousands of th13 players in my opinion and perhaps a little less fun for a very tiny percentage of players who spend many hours every day practicing and often a lot of time planning a war attack. Itzu is very skilled and I enjoy his videos and he is very likeable, yet I don't care at all if the offense is made too easy for him and it becomes less fun for him if at the same time 100,000 other players find it more fun.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #334
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensiben View Post
    Starting to really hate legends league right now, whereas before th13 I loved it. I cannot three star anything , at all at most its 1 three star in a week. It is so frustrating. Sometimes I just need like 10 or 20 seconds but most of the time my attack fails , game is too hard and the annoying bases with th in corner surrounded by heroes ck and scattershots are doing my head in. I see them ALL THE TIME. I am just a casual player hovering around the 5300-5400 cups I couldn't care less if the top of the players 3 star all of the time. But I feel the game is getting to hard for me. Loved my journey from th9-th12 I was always able to 3 star quite often, not all the time but a lot more than now.
    Not sure you would meet most players definition of "casual". I suspect even I wouldn't, though I am usually a couple of hundred trophies below you, with both my accounts.

I don't think mst casual players are too concerned about 3 star rate - I know I'm not. Yes, it would be nice t get mre than 1-2 a week, but so long as my opponents aren't getting more, I'm reasonably happy.

I do agree those corner bases are a real pain though. I prefer the ring bases that some here complain about. If I fail to get the second star, it is usually on one of those teaser bases.

I wish SC would lower the skill cap a bit or add in extra seconds in a raid. Army camps levels and more hero levels are very welcome aswel anything to make it a bit easier. PLEASE.

Also PM me if you know a good and easy strategy. Right now I am using yeti bowler but maybe its time for something else. Don't suggest me miner/hog combo though tried it and it just melts away getting less good results than with the yeti.
    Not for me

Though I'm not as good as you, I rarely get as high as 5300.

But I find the hybrid pretty good. And never managed to do as well with Yetis.
    Last edited by Ajax; 6 Days Ago at 12:14 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Centennial Club
    People seem to be anti the top players opinions. I donít see why. They are the face of the game. If it was easier it would just be a 3 star feast. Iím sorry but that is boring as anything.
    I can tell you right now th13 absolutely is much easier than what max th12 was... and max 12 was much easier than what max th11. If People are complaining now then they certainly do not remember what max th11 was like. I see plenty of 3 star hits. I get plenty. Iím not a pro. People in my clan get plenty of 3 star hits. We get plenty of 3 star hits on max 13s in cwl. The reality is if you canít 3 star on max 13s ever. Then itís time to get back to the basics on your attacks or you are using the wrong attack styles. I have max 13s in my clan that never 3 star max bases in war or cwl. But the problem with them is not the game.. itís their attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Realtruth View Post
    People seem to be anti the top players opinions. I don’t see why. They are the face of the game. If it was easier it would just be a 3 star feast. I’m sorry but that is boring as anything.
    I can tell you right now th13 absolutely is much easier than what max th12 was... and max 12 was much easier than what max th11. If People are complaining now then they certainly do not remember what max th11 was like. I see plenty of 3 star hits. I get plenty. I’m not a pro. People in my clan get plenty of 3 star hits. We get plenty of 3 star hits on max 13s in cwl. The reality is if you can’t 3 star on max 13s ever. Then it’s time to get back to the basics on your attacks or you are using the wrong attack styles. I have max 13s in my clan that never 3 star max bases in war or cwl. But the problem with them is not the game.. it’s their attacks.
    Disagree. I was much better max 12v12 than max 13v13. And honestly, what the pros do has zero impact on my game enjoyment. Give them a special game with infernos blocking healers, double giant bomb damage, and triple giga inferno damage to give them a challenge. Triples in legends are unobtanium by me and against me judging from this season. Pretty much the same in our regular wars and cwl.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Disagree. I was much better max 12v12 than max 13v13. And honestly, what the pros do has zero impact on my game enjoyment. Give them a special game with infernos blocking healers, double giant bomb damage, and triple giga inferno damage to give them a challenge. Triples in legends are unobtanium by me and against me judging from this season. Pretty much the same in our regular wars and cwl.

Like I have said if that is the case the problem is not the game..

Your opinion. I dont agree. Which is my opinion. But if you are gettin plenty of 3 stars, you are right up there with the pro players. Which is probably why your opinion aligns with theirs.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Yeah, you are right.....
    This is a case in which players become smarter and smarter, making the base layout so complex that winning is equal to impossible. Yes! The game is balanced if the player in front becomes intelligent. But as far as I see, 75% of the players didn't like it. To know which category of player you are, choose any difficult base and 3 star line on it. You will be counted in the percentage that you can take.
    50% & 1 star = good player
    70% & 1 star = loot player
    99% & 1 star = unlucky player
    50% & 2 star = better player
    70% & 2 star = average player
    99% & 2 star = best player
    100% & 3 star = pro - player.

Centennial Club
    This game is a circle and we are now in the def puff phase. Next update probably gives us the off puff and three stars become easier again at th13.

Legend league is a competition were mostly casual players fight against the pro base builders. Everyone who is in between 5000 - 5500 trophies can see this ( that is as high as I can get, 5500). Bases there were made originally by pro players then copied by others. How often do you see a base there that is totally original, never seen before? Almost never. The bases evolve and there are many variations of the corner teaser, the dreaded ring base and classic anti 3. If everyone would just make their own base the 3 star rate would rise for sure... But I do not want that. Too much work and impossible to implement.