Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: To low success-rate on 3 Stars after the new Update

I like it when it is difficult to score a 3. When it gets too easy it is like the BB pre-update, just a long string of 100% ties.
    I truly believe the recruitment tool will improve over time. Please read my posts on this topic not as complaints, but as a polite request for improvement. Often I include a suggestion, or an observation of an existing function that could improve the tool.
    Before we throw the baby out with the bath, I would like to remind you that recruiting in global was no picnic either. Mostly hoppers, very few serious players.

Pro Member
    It was easier to 3 star cause you never really attacked a true max Th13. The last update just introduced a complete TH13 level and now we have to practice and adjust

I hate yetis and other spam attacks with high 3 star rate and I glad they got "nerfed"

Abd tbh, this defense buff isn't life changing.. I don't think some new archer level will decrease 3 star rate by so much
    Last edited by iRvN; April 14th, 2020 at 05:50 AM.

Centennial Club
    Edrags = spam attack
    Yetis = spam attack
    Hybrid ≠ spam attack?

Huh? What?

Agreed OP and I am not even hitting.max 13s

Game always cycles with offense and defense. We just came off the period of offense>defense. Next update my guess will have the army camps leveled up.

I could not agree more, TH13 in Legends has become very un fun. I am a very casual player quickly grabbing a raid just to get it done in between work and life etc (yes I am still working) and my success percentage rate has dropped considerably since the recent update.

Now I know there are some people out there who are still getting 3 stars etc etc ad nauseum, and I will probably get some kind of a reply from you lot telling us all just how brilliant you are, but really you guys are few and far between, and I can say that because my base has not changed in layout for many months, only the upgrades of defensive towers etc. Now more often than not I am only getting 1 starred with 2 or 3, 2 stars out of every 8, and very very rarely 3 starred.

I hope that SC reads this because if people are not enjoying the game, they wont play it, or at the very least they wont pay $ on gems us much, and this if nothing else will hurt SC the most.

I don't understand why they insist on a defensive update then an offensive update - rinse repeat, to me this defies common sense. Surely it would be wiser to do an update with a little of both each time rather than these huge swings and roundabouts that frankly just annoys people. Why go to extremes each time?
    Last edited by Ajax; April 14th, 2020 at 09:35 AM.
    TH13 Lvl 230 and counting
    I am a GOD amongst onions... You may call me Onion God.....

Haters gunna Hate
    Potaters gunna Potate.

Quote Originally Posted by Tisme View Post
    I could not agree more, TH13 in Legends has become very un fun. I am a very casual player quickly grabbing a raid just to get it done in between work and life etc (yes I am still working) and my success percentage rate has dropped considerably since the recent update.

Now I know there are some people out there who are still getting 3 stars etc etc ad nauseum, and I will probably get some kind of a reply from you lot telling us all just how brilliant you are, but really you guys are few and far between, and I can say that because my base has not changed in layout for many months, only the upgrades of defensive towers etc. Now more often than not I am only getting 1 starred with 2 or 3, 2 stars out of every 8, and very very rarely 3 starred.

I hope that SC reads this because if people are not enjoying the game, they wont play it, or at the very least they wont pay $ on gems us much, and this if nothing else will hurt SC the most.

I don't understand why they insist on a defensive update then an offensive update - rinse repeat, to me this defies common sense. Surely it would be wiser to do an update with a little of both each time rather than these huge swings and roundabouts that frankly just annoys people. Why go to extremes each time?
    It's not extremes imo. It does cycle yes and offense has slight edge and defense slight edge etc... but it's not extreme changes
    Last edited by Ajax; April 14th, 2020 at 09:35 AM.

Pro Member

I don't understand why they insist on a defensive update then an offensive update - rinse repeat, to me this defies common sense. Surely it would be wiser to do an update with a little of both each time rather than these huge swings and roundabouts that frankly just annoys people people. Why go to extremes each time?
    Thank you for your post! I could not agree more. It‘s exactly how it feels for me...
    I also have to do my attacks between work and everything to get my 8 attacks done..
    I didn‘t change attack strategy etc, hero levels are even getting higher and i suddenly since the update am
    struggeling getting 2 stars, and before i did 90% of the time a 2 star and quite often also 3 star.

i just don‘t like the change, that suddenly i cannot succed anymore without changing? makes no sense and is frustrating!

i think about dropping to titan for a while since it is absolutely no fun for me in legends right now?! (i am no pro but i am probably not a beginner neither.. i play this game since its beginnings.
    Last edited by Ajax; April 14th, 2020 at 09:36 AM.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #18
    As I said above, mine has hardly changed, if anything has gone up. But by that I mean the average damage with 2 stars (and frequency of them). My 3 star percentage has always been well below 10%.

I still find it fun.

That was always true for me, though I always got 3 starred more than I get them myself.

I am 100% certain that SC know far better than you or I whether this is causing people to stop or reduce the amount they play.

There was nothing extreme here.
    Last edited by Ajax; April 14th, 2020 at 09:39 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Limits like fear are often just an illusion
    My hitrate have rather improved thanks to super wallbreakers.
    It has become so easy to do 2-3 layer wall break queen charge.I have been getting good value from my queen charge which has increased my success rate.
    Most of my fails are generally time fails and some fails where there were flaws in my plans.But mostly I have got better at executing my attacks due to less wb fails.

Wanna join a Competitive all TH13 Champs 1 war clan?Click here

Limits like fear are often just an illusion
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFaceGuy View Post
    Hybrid ≠ spam attack?

Huh? What?
    Hybrid is a two stage attack.You start off with a queen charge to take care of some major defense and create a good path for your hog/miner.Then you deploy hog/miners.
    It is not a spam attack unlike yeti smash where you create a bit of funnel and then spam yetis and pray.
    Last edited by Rak2180; April 14th, 2020 at 10:10 AM.

Wanna join a Competitive all TH13 Champs 1 war clan?Click here