Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zero battles to OTTO

Quote Originally Posted by Giorgakis View Post
    4 months later and I have maximised the Cannon Carts. Still at 0 battles. 2 requirements down, 2 more to go.
    Moving right along. Keep updating

Pro Member
    Just crazy 🤪

2 weeks later and a Hammer of Building got used on the Mega Tesla to get it to Level 9. Still at 0 battles. 3 requirements down, 1 to go.

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by Giorgakis View Post
    2 weeks later and a Hammer of Building got used on the Mega Tesla to get it to Level 9. Still at 0 battles. 3 requirements down, 1 to go.
    How useful has the Silver Pass loot been? The free elixir must've helped with a few BM upgrades by now?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaledonian View Post
    How useful has the Silver Pass loot been? The free elixir must've helped with a few BM upgrades by now?
    I guess it has been a lot useful. Along with rewards in cg like Runes of BG/BE, his progress would have been quickened by a lot

I have not got a lot of Runes. My clan is weak and thus does not gain a lot of Clan Games points.

But the Silver League loot is perfect. Even at small amounts (which are not really small, 25% of my storages is gained this way), it is still enough to do just one level worth of upgrades.