Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hayday on Chromebook

Very little offends me to be honest. I can assure you I have travelled down all avenues to try to find a solution, not just for me, but for others that are having the same issue.
    The CB is up to date if that's what you are getting at. I have also tried powerwash on stable, beta AND dev channel. Still the same issue of a flash of black screen then app closing.
    Really at a loss to work out what else to try.

Fresh Spawn

Angry Hayday on Chromebook

Hayday has worked on Chromebook for ages. It is not threw bluestacks. It is in the google app store and worked just fine. I have a tablet styled Chromebook. After the update it now wont load. I click the app to open it, it goes to a black screen for a few seconds, and then it closes out. I have tried the customer support and they are a joke. They keep telling me to try all these things that I have already said in the email I sent that I tried them. Does anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it? Incredibly upsetting to have a game I have played for years not working anymore.

Centennial Club
    Yes, I am having the same problem, I stopped playing the game after the 80 DL, I prefer it to be 300. I come back after a few months and it won't load. I have a Chromebook that works as a tablet, I basically bought it to play Hay Day. It works just as an Android tablet would. I have emailed the developer and nothing. Please correct the problem. It's May 26 so please fix it, thanks. I open and get a black screen for a sec then it goes back to the same open screen.

I am in the same boat! I thought I was going crazy after I updated HD on my chromebook that I just purchased in the fall. I also purchased this setup so I had the use of a computer and a tablet for HD. I have tried uninstalling, reinstalling, logging in and out, setting my CB back to default setup and nothing. My Google Pixel 3A phone works just fine after the update. I am so diasppointed, playing on your tablet is so much more convenient and fun, and almost a necessity when it comes to redecorating your farm and town.

I am very disappointed after spending hundreds of dollars on this game. I wish the update had stated that it didn't work on CB's and I wouldn't have processed the update.

Shame on you SuperCell, get with the times

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by JockeyGurl5 View Post
    I am in the same boat! I thought I was going crazy after I updated HD on my chromebook that I just purchased in the fall. I also purchased this setup so I had the use of a computer and a tablet for HD. I have tried uninstalling, reinstalling, logging in and out, setting my CB back to default setup and nothing. My Google Pixel 3A phone works just fine after the update. I am so diasppointed, playing on your tablet is so much more convenient and fun, and almost a necessity when it comes to redecorating your farm and town.

I am very disappointed after spending hundreds of dollars on this game. I wish the update had stated that it didn't work on CB's and I wouldn't have processed the update.

Shame on you SuperCell, get with the times
    You would've been forced to update AFAIK, so there would've been no way around it.
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to TerMinus Prime for my cool banner

Centennial Club

For months Hay Day has not worked on Chromebook 2 in 1 tablet style from google play

I played Hay Day for 7 years, basically every day, I had 4 accounts and was a leader of 2 amazing hoods. Hay day worked fine on my chromebook from google play in January 2020. I actually stopped playing due to the 80 limit on trades. I like the idea of the limit, but they should have have it be 300 or increase per level. Being a leader, I would hold tools in my barn and transfer to my team, limited to 80 made it impossible to quickly help all my players and extremely frustrating. I felt Supercell was not showing loyalty to the long term players that spent lots of money on the game for things like Tom and boosters. Stop playing was a 3 month long decision, so When I thought I would give it another chance a a few months ago during Covid, I was shocked that the game would not load on my Chromebook, that was one of the main reasons that I bought my chromebook instead of Windows 2in1. Bluestacks was horrible, so I immediately returned that for my awesome HP Chromebook. But since the update done when the new machines were introduced, It has not worked. Hay Day staff says to submit to google developers, I did that and nothing. It worked on Chromebooks before and now it does not. I would like to play again one day, im level 130,80,70 and 44. I already played on multiple devices at the same exact time, especially when trading amongst my accounts which I can barely do anymore. There is my rant, I hope they fix it. Hay Day is an awesome fun game with great ways to make friends all around the world. I hope they fix this since Chromebooks 2 in 1 are becoming the more stable in today's society.

This has now been an issue with Chromebooks for over 6 months and SuperCell has done NOTHING!!!

Chromebooks are one of the most popular consumer devices in the last few years... that SuperCell has their heads buddied in the sand and is flat out refusing to support them is terrible and shows that they do not care about their customer base at all!!!

I have personally turned off several people to ALL supercell games due to this lack of following customer demand and actually supporting such a popular platform.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #28
    We do not support any other operating systems than iOS, Android and Fire OS. Chrome OS, Bluestacks etc. are not supported.

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Random ramblings @slusse on Twitter: https://twitter.com/slusse

For support related questions please reach out to our support team from within the game, or this link!

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    We do not support any other operating systems than iOS, Android and Fire OS. Chrome OS, Bluestacks etc. are not supported.

Cheers,

Nick
    Hi Nick thanks for still checking this, our issue is the ANDROID part, how does the Hay day get installed on Android devices, through GOOGLE PLAY STORE. That's exactly how you get it on Chromebook and obviously the pixel. iOS uses the Apple Store, Fire OS uses the Amazon Store and Chromebook 2 and 1 which is a tablet uses the Google play store. These are platforms specifically for their own devices. Please stop comparing Chromebook to BlueStacks. BlueStacks is an emulater. It's just an app. No one wants to use BlueStacks if they can help it. I'm sorry for being irritated, but I bought my brand new 2020 model Chromebook in December 2019 Hay Day worked amazing I was so happy, then the update came I believe the one with the new machines and It hasn't worked since.

Is there a reason you won't consider chrome OS. Chrome OS is way bigger then Fire OS and it's just getting bigger.

I guess I'm saying TECHNOLOGY is super fast, you need to update to give your customers what they want.

You do that now, when I started there was 15 to a hood, no chat while searching other hoods, no town, no Derby. No hood ID, no player ID, and every time it would get boring, you would make it better. That's why I played everyday for years. I still have the pet peeves of the 80 daily limit, it should be 300 for the long term players, or increase the DL per level.

Thank you for reading this. I hope you start to support chrome OS.

Fresh Spawn

Angry Why the Change

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    I don't think we support Chromebook, same as with Bluestacks. Not sure why it suddenly won't work on it, but we don't test on Chromebook.

Cheers,

Nick
    Why all of a sudden does this game not work on Chromebook. i was working fine for the longest time, then in May 2020 there was an update and i could no longer launch the game. I've contacted support many time but no response. Supercell has horrible Customer service.