Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hayday on Chromebook

Very little offends me to be honest. I can assure you I have travelled down all avenues to try to find a solution, not just for me, but for others that are having the same issue.
    The CB is up to date if that's what you are getting at. I have also tried powerwash on stable, beta AND dev channel. Still the same issue of a flash of black screen then app closing.
    Really at a loss to work out what else to try.

Fresh Spawn

Angry Hayday on Chromebook

Hayday has worked on Chromebook for ages. It is not threw bluestacks. It is in the google app store and worked just fine. I have a tablet styled Chromebook. After the update it now wont load. I click the app to open it, it goes to a black screen for a few seconds, and then it closes out. I have tried the customer support and they are a joke. They keep telling me to try all these things that I have already said in the email I sent that I tried them. Does anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it? Incredibly upsetting to have a game I have played for years not working anymore.

Centennial Club
    Yes, I am having the same problem, I stopped playing the game after the 80 DL, I prefer it to be 300. I come back after a few months and it won't load. I have a Chromebook that works as a tablet, I basically bought it to play Hay Day. It works just as an Android tablet would. I have emailed the developer and nothing. Please correct the problem. It's May 26 so please fix it, thanks. I open and get a black screen for a sec then it goes back to the same open screen.

I am in the same boat! I thought I was going crazy after I updated HD on my chromebook that I just purchased in the fall. I also purchased this setup so I had the use of a computer and a tablet for HD. I have tried uninstalling, reinstalling, logging in and out, setting my CB back to default setup and nothing. My Google Pixel 3A phone works just fine after the update. I am so diasppointed, playing on your tablet is so much more convenient and fun, and almost a necessity when it comes to redecorating your farm and town.

I am very disappointed after spending hundreds of dollars on this game. I wish the update had stated that it didn't work on CB's and I wouldn't have processed the update.

Shame on you SuperCell, get with the times

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by JockeyGurl5 View Post
    I am in the same boat! I thought I was going crazy after I updated HD on my chromebook that I just purchased in the fall. I also purchased this setup so I had the use of a computer and a tablet for HD. I have tried uninstalling, reinstalling, logging in and out, setting my CB back to default setup and nothing. My Google Pixel 3A phone works just fine after the update. I am so diasppointed, playing on your tablet is so much more convenient and fun, and almost a necessity when it comes to redecorating your farm and town.

I am very disappointed after spending hundreds of dollars on this game. I wish the update had stated that it didn't work on CB's and I wouldn't have processed the update.

Shame on you SuperCell, get with the times
    You would've been forced to update AFAIK, so there would've been no way around it.
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to TerMinus Prime for my cool banner