Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Not showing unavailable troops and spells in battle

Fresh Spawn

Not showing unavailable troops and spells in battle

Sometimes I forget about the spell in my clan castle (last of the icons) or my clean up troops (first of the icons) because not every troop and spell is shown at the same time and you need to scroll the bar to see the rest of the icons. I would suggest to remove the icon of those troops that are unavailable because you don't have any more to place, so that those troops that you would see by scrolling the bar will just take their the place. Same goes for spells obviously. I hope I explained it well

Only if it comes with a toggle.

Or make icons a little smaller on toggle option

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by NTD View Post
    Sometimes I forget about the spell in my clan castle (last of the icons) or my clean up troops (first of the icons) because not every troop and spell is shown at the same time and you need to scroll the bar to see the rest of the icons. I would suggest to remove the icon of those troops that are unavailable because you don't have any more to place, so that those troops that you would see by scrolling the bar will just take their the place. Same goes for spells obviously. I hope I explained it well
    This is frequently requested, but for most would be a very bad thing.

If it was opytional, that would be fine. But before they brought i thedouble row option for tablets, they tried a number of others, including this, and it caused way more problems.

I think the effort of implementing it is unlikley to be worth itforhow many will use it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)