Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need clan

I need clan

Hi i have two accouts one th11 max only 43 walls left 50/50/20( tag = #9J0V022P8) and one th12 with bk/aq/gw = 44/65/33 and in defence only walls and cannon and mortar left and army full max acc. to townhall (tag = #R080RUPG). I am good attacker but sometime base design puzzle me can any player in your clan teach me how to attack different base design plz plz help me ......
    Thank you

Hi there! We are a start up Filipino Clan open to everyone and anyone. We pride ourselves in being chill, laid back, but still competitive. We are more than willing to teach and even learn from your own experiences. In l SUPREMO, we all grow together!

Clan invite sent your way!

Banned
    Join us if you want. We are an international clan, so we speak english. Flying Whales is the name and we are level 4. I am TH11 currently in legends league. We need siege machine donator and more active members. I'm an active donator too
    Last edited by TerraIncognita; April 10th, 2020 at 11:19 AM.

Brand new clan check us #28q9ypgup looking to add some solid attackers and string together a war win streak. THE UNDESIRABLES

Clan name is War Brawlers l - #J8PGUV92 (level 12) Master 2 CWL. We are a chill group of mature clashers that are very active (always got around 7 people on). Around 20 solid th13s in the clan to provide sieges and help with attacks. We constantly churn out max donations, max clan games and dominate in war. Must be able to take a joke haha, very talkative clan. Drama is not tolerated but banter is encouraged Fun atmosphere and laid back generally but fairly serious when it comes to war. Looking for strong 3-star attackers to help keep our war log green. If you are not the best attacker but are willing to learn, you are welcome here as well! Always got people willing to teach and provide friendly challenges. Be sure to check us out, we would love to have ya.

Millennial Club
    Hi Falcon,

Pine Fine 2 #VRPP28L8

We are recruiting a couple more TH11+ ***(cannot be rushed or engineered)*** that are active in wars. We war every Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday and the war are started at 8PM EST. We are looking for members that are friendly but take war seriously.

We are in Masters III for Supercell CWL

We have sister clans:

• Pine Fine #PYULYYU9 - Champions III - 15v15
    • Battle Hardened #8CV0CYL8 - Crystal II - 30v30

Our record is 124 wins and 41 losses. If you have opted for wars you are expected to use both your attacks. We have had a 19 and 14 win war streak in the past.

We do event wars (Trojan, Ground/Air only wars) and also try to participate in the PotLucks.

We do require you to join Discord for communication if you join.

If you do send an invite, please put [Goliath] so you’re not denied since we are always actively waring.

We have not missed maxed rewards since Clan Games was introduced. If you join we do not have a minimum limit on how many points you must earn we just hope that you contribute as much as you can.

If you have any questions, please feel free to comment here. Good luck and hope to hear from you soon!

PLEASE BE ACTIVE IN WARS AND CLAN GAMES

Hi Im the leader of dusk warriors #29VJQJP2G we only started a week ago and are looking for a player that can give high level donations and be an active participant in war in our clan we war always but war is optional we respect trophie pushing and when you join just say that you are from the forums.

Hii Trenegade
    Im a good attacker but sometimes different base design confuse me can u teach me attacking bases 3 star . Plz help me

Forum Superstar
    sent you a pm
    Seven and Seven - Leader of the clan Pick Yer Poison (Tag#LJJPVVLY).

Pro Member
    Rebuilding my old clan
    WHUPAZZ X2
    CLAN TAG #U809YR8

Hello Clasher

Looking for new members (like who isn't right). My goal is to resurrect my old clan, so really just looking for anybody that has a pulse and can log in a couple times a day

And if you stop by pls mention your from the forums and nisstro or darko sent you so you don't get rejected.

Thx for reading and hope to you clashe