Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Reduce upgrade times for laboratory

Probably why they enhanced the research potion. I would not be surprised to see a reduction in time. I didnt really think the costs were the issue at lower levels.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

They normally reduce times when they are introducing new content. I don't think you should expect that till next update.

Fresh Spawn

Upgrades in the laboratory

All the upgrades in the laboratory and upgrades in general take too long if u could do something about it it would be amazing. Maybe able the double upgrade in the laboratory. Thank you.

They provided magic items to skip that time. They also gave us the option to use gems too for this.

Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    They provided magic items to skip that time. They also gave us the option to use gems too for this.
    These magic items hard to obtain especially for the ones who have low level town halls.

Quote Originally Posted by King39 View Post
    These magic items hard to obtain especially for the ones who have low level town halls.
    Upgrades do not take that long in these low level town halls

Gaining loot have become easily. My storages are always full. The loot I earn from attacks goes to waste.

In addition my friend has a town hall 9 village and he has to attack town halls 13 to earn 1 star in leagues. With that he can’t even make 8 stars.

Quote Originally Posted by King39 View Post
    In addition my friend has a town hall 9 village and he has to attack town halls 13 to earn 1 star in leagues. With that he can’t even make 8 stars.
    If you are in a league high enough to see all 13s, then you should not be running a th9. If you are not seeing all 13s, then your focus should be getting everyone 8 stars. Always let the low guys pick targets they can get stars on first. When my mini was th9, it rarely got more than 1 attack in wars. At that level though, hammers are not worth the cost. Lab and builder potions are much better, more cost efficient and let you burn resources.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

No, we donít need any more reductions until th14 comes out. What is the point of this? People can already catch up quickly. My mini account was made 2 months ago and is now a max th7 awaiting its th8 upgrade. Back when my main was new in 2013, it took me until mid 2015 to become a max th7 with daily activity. Not until 2017 I became th10. Now why should players be able to catch up that quickly with my years and years of coc experience.