Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Fair Play

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Fair Play

This month,one of our mini clan,who were in Master 2 won all 7 wars but still got 2nd place in CWL.
    Reason we got 2nd place:Two clans(who happened to be from same country) were clever enough to use FWA/progress base when they faced each other in the 7th round to give some easy 3stars.
    Why do I think so?
    1.Score of their war was 42-38.But none of them got more than 32 stars against any other clan in group.Their bases were decent enough that no other clan got more than 33 stars against them.

2.I visited both clans after cwl ended,but both clan started regular war right after cwl ended to hide the evidence.
    But I found some players in both clans still had FWA/progress base set as active war base in their new war.

I reported both clans to player support and got a reply in 2hrs surprisingly.

Now my question is:

I know both these clans will face a 2 month cwl+war ban, but what about our clan who is the victim here.We lost a chance to get promoted,Will there be a 10-15 stars penalty for both clans so our clan could get the first place which we deserved?
    One of clan who took part in this win trading got the promotion which wouldn't have been possible without win trading.
    Will they get demoted?(You can take example of how Olympic medals are stripped from athletes when they are found doping and are reallocated )

Or Supercell just care about win trading in Champs 1, where money is involved?

On the side note,
    I first tried contacting Support with a mini account(on which I haven't spent any money) as that account stays in the mini clan. There was no visible contact support button.I somehow managed to open the support screen but wasn't able to get in touch with a support agent no matter which option I chose.
    Then I tried my main account (on which I have spent quite a lot of money).There was visible "Contact support" button.
    I was able to get in touch with support agent after choosing "Other" option twice.

I understand SC giving support priority to those who spend money.But there should at least be a separate "Report Non-Fairplay players/clan" option which could easily be accessed by even f2p players.
    Wanna join a Competitive all TH13 Champs 1 war clan?Click here

Great minds think alike,but fools seldom differ.

I'm probably not the best person to ask, because as far as I'm concerned, it's clear to me that the 'SuperCell just care about win trading in Champs 1, where money is involved' is the correct answer to this one...

Let's hope they prove me wrong...

Forum Champion
    You still have no proof of your claims. The result you report could simply be several clans changed their active rosters to suit player availability and that includes clans that faced the two clans your accuse. Or it could be both clans wanted to stay on the current League but encountered each other.

I'm not saying you're incorrect but I am saying you have no proof. Even SC can't prove collusion outside the game and they know the bases used in battle day.

Look on the bright side, you won't face them next CWL.

Quote Originally Posted by OzAudi View Post
    You still have no proof of your claims. The result you report could simply be several clans changed their active rosters to suit player availability and that includes clans that faced the two clans your accuse. Or it could be both clans wanted to stay on the current League but encountered each other.
    Actually, one can easily see active roster of each clan in each war of CWL with clash of stats.I checked the active rosters of each clan in each wars just now.There were no major changes.I can also tell that two member from first clan were in the 2nd clan for a few hrs, two days ago.

I'm not saying you're incorrect but I am saying you have no proof. Even SC can't prove collusion outside the game and they know the bases used in battle day.
    Not sure how can you tell what SC can and cannot prove.Were you a supercell employee at some point?
    If both clan used fwa/progress base just against each other,then its clear collusion.

Look on the bright side, you won't face them next CWL.
    Yeah.Right.
    Isn't it similar to a situation where someone flees to another country after scamming you of your money.Look on the bright side,they won't steal from you again
    Last edited by Rak2180; April 10th, 2020 at 07:55 AM.

That sucks to hear. Hopefully they're able to do something for you. I think SC should definitely put in place some kind of system to prevent a clan that wins all 7 of their wars from not being able to take 1st place...

Quote Originally Posted by Tonyla View Post
    That sucks to hear. Hopefully they're able to do something for you. I think SC should definitely put in place some kind of system to prevent a clan that wins all 7 of their wars from not being able to take 1st place...
    We won 6 out of 7. Clan we lose to was 1st place team and lost by 6 stars to them. Even if we beat them we wouldn't have finished 1st and still finished 2nd. Just bc you win all 7 wars doesn't mean you finish 1st. Its overall performance in all wars combined.

30vs30
    Total stars
    1st. 561
    2nd. 524 (us)

Take away their 10 points for victory against us and let's say we got 7 more stars and beat them that war giving us 17 more stars. We still finish 2nd

1st. 551
    2nd. 541 (us)
    Last edited by CupcakeCowboy; April 10th, 2020 at 07:21 AM.

As others have pointed out,it's star based ranking not win based.
    I like star based ranking,it gives clans a chance to redeem themselves by doing exceptionally well in other wars even if they had a bad war.

We can definately get promoted next month.But its just that I don't like cheaters getting away with promotion which they didn't earn.
    Also it sucks to play again in M2 when we could have been in M1 next month.Waste of a month.

Forum Champion
    If the comp is ranked in wins you might have a point. But it's a combination of stars gained and wins.

It's possible for clans to win 7 and finish "badly" if they don't get the stars. It works the other way too. We'll finish a clear 3rd but have lost to three clans.

Under the spider's web in the dark corner.
    Just a question is FWA wars are prohibited or FWA Clan war league is prohibited .
    Last edited by FourTOne5; April 10th, 2020 at 07:58 AM.

I am Dark Healer's Master.

Thanks TerMinus Prime for the avatar check out his signature shop here.

Quote Originally Posted by FourTOne5 View Post
    Just a question is FWA wars are prohibited or FWA Clan war league is prohibited .
    FWA in regular war is alright,since there's no leaderboard for normal wars.

But FWA in Clan war league is against ToS since it's manipulation of leaderboard.