Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Fair Play

Under the spider's web in the dark corner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak2180 View Post
    FWA in regular war is alright,since there's no leaderboard for normal wars.

But FWA in Clan war league is against ToS since it's manipulation of leaderboard.
    Ok I get it now. Thanks for the information.

I am Dark Healer's Master.

Thanks TerMinus Prime for the avatar check out his signature shop here.

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by OzAudi View Post
    SC can't prove collusion outside the game
    There is no way anyone can prove communication outside the app. You don't need to be an ex or current SC employee to know that as fact.

Not sure how can you tell what SC can and cannot prove.

If both clan used fwa/progress base just against each other,then its clear collusion
    Using FWA bases against each other is not collusion. They each could have been trying to stay in 3rd or lower but encountered each other. It was the last battle day and their last chance to avoid promotion.
    Last edited by OzAudi; April 10th, 2020 at 09:09 AM.

Forum Elder
    Canít see this going anywhere - take the second place, let it go and push on next month
    Quote Originally Posted by kajid View Post
    Loot difficulty has gone up again today by 2.5% Why do they keep increasing the loot difficulty this makes the game not worth playing and before you all say there is more inactive bases and less active players it still shouldn't be a 2.5% increase in difficulty.

Limits like fear are often just an illusion
    Quote Originally Posted by OzAudi View Post

Using FWA bases against each other is not collusion. They each could have been trying to stay in 3rd or lower but encountered each other. It was the last battle day and their last chance to avoid promotion.
    Why would any1 wanna avoid 2nd or 3rd spot?
    I can understand if they wanna avoid first place to not get promoted.
    Also two members of first clan visiting the 2nd clan during cwl raises a red flag.

Wanna join a Competitive all TH13 Champs 1 war clan?Click here

Limits like fear are often just an illusion
    Quote Originally Posted by Rst View Post
    Can’t see this going anywhere - take the second place, let it go and push on next month
    I am not too sad about us not getting promoted.Would obviously get promoted next month anyways.
    It's just that I cannot stand cheaters and I don't want win traders to get a promotion they didn't earn.

I hate cheating so much that if someone steal 100$ from me,I would spend 1000$ to make sure that the culprit gets punished.

Wanna join a Competitive all TH13 Champs 1 war clan?Click here

Forum Champion
    Also two members of first clan visiting the 2nd clan during cwl raises a red flag.
    Clans do try to avoid promotion. It's talked about here often enough and not really different to an individual dropping for easier targets.

But keep adding to the story of condemnation, it make interesting reading seeing people scramble to prove an unproveable claim.

Your only real course of action is to contact SC using any account available and leave it with them. They are judge and jury not the forum.

Now my question is:

I know both these clans will face a 2 month cwl+war ban, but what about our clan who is the victim here.We lost a chance to get promoted,Will there be a 10-15 stars penalty for both clans so our clan could get the first place which we deserved?
    One of clan who took part in this win trading got the promotion which wouldn't have been possible without win trading.
    Will they get demoted?(You can take example of how Olympic medals are stripped from athletes when they are found doping and are reallocated )

Or [B]Supercell just care about win trading in Champs 1, where money is involved?
    I think you very well know none of us forum users can give you the answer for your question. Good luck in getting a resolution. I'm curious as to what happens, do let us know, although I'm not sure if it's against forum rules or not to do so.

I don't think Supercell is biased against F2P players, as we have got many threads complaining about the lack of support from players claiming to have spent hundreds of dollars on the game. I, myself, am a F2P player and I have found success with reaching out to a Support Staff and getting one of my accounts recovered. If my memory serves right, win trading is against Supercell's Fair Play policy and can result in action -- but what it is, isn't ours to know.

Same thing happened to us a year ago.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ghlight=League

I kept tabs on the clan who got promoted, there was no retroactive punishment to league status, they played the next CWL. Reporting was an effort in futility.
    Level: 262 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.63 million | Hero Levels: 210

Even if they clan hopped. Tbey can not see the cwl......

So what you are saying is thst these clans knew each other with your proof of being 2 members switched clans?

Not sure why so sad when you are so confident you will get promoted next season.....good luck!