Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Here is something that has been bothering me for the last week

Fresh Spawn

Exclamation Here is something that has been bothering me for the last week

We are a new clan with three th10s a th9 and a th8 and we are in our 3rd war, currently 1-1 war record. The clan we just lost to, AND THE CLAN WE ARE FACING CURRENTLY, have th10 as their highest th, yet they are using wall wreckers?? how is this possible if there is no th12 in their clan. Are they cheating and leaving their clan and joining one to get max troops and these siege machines or what is going on. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one experiencing this and it kinda just takes the fun out of the game. I came back to the game after a 3 year absence, I left being th10 and they just released th11 at the time, and I want to continue playing the game for fun and competitively, but if this is gonna keep happening then what am I to do? I'm not gonna gem two th levels, I want to work my way to them. ANNOYING.
    Last edited by Bakunin; April 10th, 2020 at 08:44 PM. Reason: Main Forum Rule No.2

Forum Elder
    They'll be visiting allied or "request and go" clans for donations; you can do likewise.

It's perfectly legitimate & it definitely isn't cheating.

Edit: An alternative could be someone from an allied clan could be visiting them to donate.
    Last edited by Kaledonian; April 10th, 2020 at 08:43 PM.

Pro Member
    I echo Kaledonian's comments as this definitely isn't cheating. Just because a TH 12 isn't in the clan (or war roster) when you check doesn't mean those TH 10s cannot get a siege machine donated to them. Whether they are leaving their clan to get one or a TH 12 is joining their clan to donate is no different than if a TH 12 did reside in their clan just to donate to them. This is also no different than players leaving their clan to receive higher troop donations than the clan can currently provide.

I also understand that it is annoying if you're wanting to face other clans with TH 10s that won't use siege machines. Sadly, I doubt you're going to run into many clan like that. I'd go into any war against TH 10s expecting them to be using siege machines.

I would suggest a few of options.
    1) Continue as it knowing you'll be at a disadvantage if they use siege machines.
    2) Find a req & go clan to take your 10s to and get siege machines yourself.
    3) Rush an account to TH 12 (I did this with one of my bases from TH 10). It doesn't require gems (just a little bit of time) and you can leave it in a rushed state. Just don't include this base in the war roster (might need a new account to have a 5 man roster) and just use it to donate to your other accounts. In my case I've been upgrading just with collector and CWL resources so this is definitely doable. Also, by the time your other bases naturally get to TH 12 this base can join the farming progression fun.

Bookmark my clan and stop by anytime for siege machines.

#UL0Y9G9Y

We leeched from others while i was rushing an account to 12 happy to do it for others.

During war I would sometimes need siege barracks and no one in the clan would have them so I'd just request to random clans from my country over level 10, do some FCs with that clan, maybe donate a few troops, and then head back to my clan for war.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatpuma View Post
    Bookmark my clan and stop by anytime for siege machines.

#UL0Y9G9Y

We leeched from others while i was rushing an account to 12 happy to do it for others.
    What a nice offer. Kudos
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 20 - 711 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Contact on Groupme