Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 51

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Fair Play

  1. #41
    Forum Champion
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    5,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    I agree that just having a FWA base set for war is not proof of collusion.

    But if you look at all the facts presented.


    1. Some FWA bases were still set
    2. Clan visitation records showing there was some sort of communication prior to the war
    3. A 400-500% increase in 3 star rates for a single war compared to the previous 6 wars.


    Any one of those facts are not proof, but if you take a look at the picture as a whole, it leans to the conclusion that some sort of collusion had taken place.
    Not disagreeing but still not proof even when considered together and that's been my stance all along. It's one reason why many forums and social media groups have a "no name and shame" policy.

    The OP's clan won't be promoted whatever SC decides. The two accused clans probably won't be censured and if they are, no one here will know.

  2. #42
    Forum Elder Rak2180's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Vegeta
    Posts
    2,550
    Quote Originally Posted by SaYNaNaFoO View Post
    Even if they clan hopped. Tbey can not see the cwl......


    So what you are saying is thst these clans knew each other with your proof of being 2 members switched clans?

    Not sure why so sad when you are so confident you will get promoted next season.....good luck!
    Yes,I can tell that 2 members visited the other clan during this CWL.Clash of stats can show you that.
    These 2 clans probably didn't know each other before as other members haven never been in each other's clan.
    Clans can make a deal even though have didn't know each other before.
    Others not being able to see the bases makes it even easier for clans to accept opponent members in to try to make a deal.Earlier clans used to think twice before accepting any1 new during cwl.

    I have mentioned in a reply to this thread earlier,I am more concerned about cheaters getting away with promotion than us not getting a promotion.

    Quote Originally Posted by OzAudi View Post
    Not disagreeing but still not proof even when considered together and that's been my stance all along. It's one reason why many forums and social media groups have a "no name and shame" policy.
    The evidence I have given may not prove it 100% but its proof enough to raise a red flag.
    Or do you think police and detectives are stupid to arrest someone who is found with murder weapon with his/her fingerprint on it ,near the muder site and with no alibi.
    The accused can easily say"No one saw me commiting the crime so you got no proof." Ofcourse further investigation will be needed but
    the accused will definately be taken into custody.
    Quote Originally Posted by OzAudi View Post
    The two accused clans probably won't be censured and if they are, no one here will know.
    I will be keeping close eye on both clans to see if they are going to be punished or not and I can let everyone here know if any action was taken against em without"naming and shaming" them.

    Quote Originally Posted by OzAudi View Post
    If it doesn't eradicate an issue it's pointless. We are talking about accidents, we're trying to influence deliberate decisions.
    Wearing a helmet while riding a motorcycle helps reduce fatal injuries but don't eradicate it.
    So you think it's pointless to wear a helmet ?
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; April 10th, 2020 at 08:08 PM.
    Wanna join a Competitive all TH13 Champs 1 war clan?Click here


    Great minds think alike,but fools seldom differ.

  3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #43
    Quote Originally Posted by OzAudi View Post
    Please tell me what collusion means and how it is achieved if you believe I don't know.
    Well I did assume when I wrote it that you were trying to argue against the point made, rather than the straw man it is now clear you were arguing.

    My statement is correct no matter what you think or say. People colluding might well use FWA bases but using FWA bases diss not prove collusion.
    Complete straw man, since nobody has suggested for one moment that it might.

    Of course they could have bpth planned to lose. After seeing the opponent bases they could have changed their minds and made a the best a the situation. You can't prove otherwise, neither can the OP.
    Nobody can ever absolutely prove anybody's intentions for anything. Yet people are (rightly) convicted of all sorts of crimes which require intent.

    My point is, it is possible and is not proof of anything.
    It would certainly be proof enough for any jury. Yes, it is theoretically possible that after visiting each other, they decided to lose deliberately, put up the FWA bases, then changed their minds. But I think that possibiltydoes not introduce reasonable doubt about what they intended, given all the circumstances.

  4. #44
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,425
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaurav07400 View Post
    Low chances, but they are from same country .
    "Big chances "
    Was it Nauru or The Holy See? I could see them colluding....

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak2180 View Post
    This month,one of our mini clan,who were in Master 2 won all 7 wars but still got 2nd place in CWL.
    Reason we got 2nd place:Two clans(who happened to be from same country) were clever enough to use FWA/progress base when they faced each other in the 7th round to give some easy 3stars.
    Why do I think so?
    1.Score of their war was 42-38.But none of them got more than 32 stars against any other clan in group.Their bases were decent enough that no other clan got more than 33 stars against them.

    2.I visited both clans after cwl ended,but both clan started regular war right after cwl ended to hide the evidence.
    But I found some players in both clans still had FWA/progress base set as active war base in their new war.


    I reported both clans to player support and got a reply in 2hrs surprisingly.


    Now my question is:

    I know both these clans will face a 2 month cwl+war ban, but what about our clan who is the victim here.We lost a chance to get promoted,Will there be a 10-15 stars penalty for both clans so our clan could get the first place which we deserved?
    One of clan who took part in this win trading got the promotion which wouldn't have been possible without win trading.
    Will they get demoted?(You can take example of how Olympic medals are stripped from athletes when they are found doping and are reallocated )

    Or Supercell just care about win trading in Champs 1, where money is involved?



    On the side note,
    I first tried contacting Support with a mini account(on which I haven't spent any money) as that account stays in the mini clan. There was no visible contact support button.I somehow managed to open the support screen but wasn't able to get in touch with a support agent no matter which option I chose.
    Then I tried my main account (on which I have spent quite a lot of money).There was visible "Contact support" button.
    I was able to get in touch with support agent after choosing "Other" option twice.

    I understand SC giving support priority to those who spend money.But there should at least be a separate "Report Non-Fairplay players/clan" option which could easily be accessed by even f2p players.
    You should report to SC. I wouldn't be too sure of them getting a ban like you said. I haven't seen evidence of SC enforcing the collusion rule in lower leagues like masters (though that doesn't mean they haven't done it). In fact, Onyx has posted some information in the past suggesting SC is simply not enforcing it below the highest league or two. There probably are too many reports to follow-up on? Not sure, but I'd report it either way.

    Quote Originally Posted by OzAudi View Post
    You still have no proof of your claims. ...Even SC can't prove collusion outside the game and they know the bases used in battle day.
    He doesn't need proof, though SC does. However, "proof" doesn't mean what you say it does, or at least it has multiple meanings and you are only using one. SC doesn't need proof beyond a reasonable doubt. They aren't the government and this isn't a criminal case. If SC looks at the war data and sees a clan switched to farm war base designs in the last war as suggested by OP, that is enough "proof" to ban them. They screwed up the entire war league season for other clans by their actions and they deserve a ban for it.

    Quote Originally Posted by OzAudi View Post
    Please tell me what collusion means and how it is achieved if you believe I don't know.

    My statement is correct no matter what you think or say. People colluding might well use FWA bases but using FWA bases diss not prove collusion.

    Of course they could have bpth planned to lose. After seeing the opponent bases they could have changed their minds and made a the best a the situation. You can't prove otherwise, neither can the OP.

    My point is, it is possible and is not proof of anything.
    If they didn't use farm war base designs all season and then did just one war, the last one, which pushed a second place team into first, that is enough "proof."

    Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue.

  6. #46
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    156
    How does the OP 'know' what bases were used in another clans war

    The OP has absolutely no idea what base layouts were used in a war between other clans because they are only visible to the two clans that are fighting

    Either they 'also' visited one of the accused clans during the war - spying or trying to collude

    or one of the accused clans has posted video of the match . . . so please link so we can see the evidence

    Neither of these scenarios have been stated so therefore the OP has invented a scenario which fits their viewpoint and is slinging invented accusations

  7. #47
    Forum Elder
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    2,691
    Quote Originally Posted by DH98 View Post
    How does the OP 'know' what bases were used in another clans war

    The OP has absolutely no idea what base layouts were used in a war between other clans because they are only visible to the two clans that are fighting

    Either they 'also' visited one of the accused clans during the war - spying or trying to collude...
    Spying is allowed, so isn't an issue here. You have absolutely no basis for accusing OP of attempted collusion.

    ...or one of the accused clans has posted video of the match . . . so please link so we can see the evidence

    Neither of these scenarios have been stated so therefore the OP has invented a scenario which fits their viewpoint and is slinging invented accusations
    And you haven't invented a scenario that fits yours?

  8. #48
    Forum Superstar joshsgrandad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    NE England, UK.
    Posts
    3,896
    Quote Originally Posted by DH98 View Post
    How does the OP 'know' what bases were used in another clans war

    The OP has absolutely no idea what base layouts were used in a war between other clans because they are only visible to the two clans that are fighting

    Either they 'also' visited one of the accused clans during the war - spying or trying to collude

    or one of the accused clans has posted video of the match . . . so please link so we can see the evidence

    Neither of these scenarios have been stated so therefore the OP has invented a scenario which fits their viewpoint and is slinging invented accusations
    did you read the thread?..
    He stated the scores were way above their other wars, both for and against, so is likely that war bases were indeed used in the other wars..
    He has personally viewed non war bases after cwl that were most likely used for that war, since it was day 7..
    And he is talking about M2 level, where clans are sufficiently skilled to have taken advantage of poorly constructed bases, never mind set ups..
    Add to this that there was indeed a meet (or attempted spying mission) prior to the war (and sending 2 spies simultaneously, when one player can capture screen shots of the bases) does seem rather odd, to say the least.

    i agree that it is looking rather suspicious..

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by DH98 View Post
    How does the OP 'know' what bases were used in another clans war

    The OP has absolutely no idea what base layouts were used in a war between other clans because they are only visible to the two clans that are fighting

    Either they 'also' visited one of the accused clans during the war - spying or trying to collude

    or one of the accused clans has posted video of the match . . . so please link so we can see the evidence

    Neither of these scenarios have been stated so therefore the OP has invented a scenario which fits their viewpoint and is slinging invented accusations
    What makes you think OP has some sort of duty to provide us with video evidence? Not only does he not have that duty, it would be breaking forum rules to do so. He has stated his suspicions and the reason for them. He has good reason to be suspicious. He should report to SC and move on. There is nothing else he can do.

    Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue.

  10. #50
    Forum Elder Thegreatpuma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Druidia
    Posts
    2,153
    I'm unsure why the op is being attacked so much.

    I think it's worthwhile discussing supercell's lack of enforcement of their own rules. I've attempted to report bot attacks in the past only to have support want me to send them a video of the attack to review. This is an absurd request and only leads me to believe they just don't really care enough to investigate individual reports.

    I'm not expecting to know what actions are taken to punish collusion and botting, but it would be nice to know that reporting issues like these is taken seriously by SC. Based on my own experience and experiences I've read from others they aren't.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •