Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Remove limits on tools that allow upgrades

Xtalline, I never left bems or sems sitting in my shop. I would have both farms open on different devices, place 10 tapes at full price and instantly they were purchased by a bot. Same with other members of my nh It was so infuriating. Tapes are hard for me to find and I used to trade with other nh members for my panels. I did eventually find that I could do 1-2 trades before the bot clued in. But I had to wait a day or so. For months I just could only trade 10-20 items every couple days. So, 80 is a godsend.

It also permanently affected how I shop in dd. Even now, I eye farms suspiciously. I grow more of my own stuff and use dd as a last resort.

I didnt have the bot for the longest time. I must have got infected last summer or early fall. I remember reading about it and thinking, It cant be that bad, what are they talking about. Then I got it.

For those who want supercell to do something else to fight bots, I am curious, do you have a solution? Because I have never heard anyone give a specific workable solution.

I also hate the limit. It's good if it's gotten rid of the bots, but I never had any, so I don't see the benefit. Seems like there should be better ways to control bots than to put such draconian limits on real players.

At the very least, the limit should increase as you level up, as it takes more and more items to expand. Maybe you could "earn" a higher limit, with something like scrolls or blueprints that cannot be traded or sold. Or pay actual cash to increase the limit.
    Level 211

Quote Originally Posted by Janilee View Post
    I also hate the limit. It's good if it's gotten rid of the bots, but I never had any, so I don't see the benefit. Seems like there should be better ways to control bots than to put such draconian limits on real players.

At the very least, the limit should increase as you level up, as it takes more and more items to expand. Maybe you could "earn" a higher limit, with something like scrolls or blueprints that cannot be traded or sold. Or pay actual cash to increase the limit.
    I like your idea!
    Rose and Ernest expand their inventory space as the farm levels up, so could the limit.
    Last edited by BULIGO; April 20th, 2020 at 01:33 AM.

please don't remove anything, now i can buy some stuff that i didn't even see in the rss ... so thanx for that ... SC ... it's more fair for everyone ...
    Farm 146 ... Town 47 My goal is to have my level 150 with my town at 50 ... yeah crazy

Quote Originally Posted by lisa1980 View Post
    Xtalline, I never left bems or sems sitting in my shop. I would have both farms open on different devices, place 10 tapes at full price and instantly they were purchased by a bot. Same with other members of my nh It was so infuriating. Tapes are hard for me to find and I used to trade with other nh members for my panels. I did eventually find that I could do 1-2 trades before the bot clued in. But I had to wait a day or so. For months I just could only trade 10-20 items every couple days. So, 80 is a godsend.

It also permanently affected how I shop in dd. Even now, I eye farms suspiciously. I grow more of my own stuff and use dd as a last resort.

I didnt have the bot for the longest time. I must have got infected last summer or early fall. I remember reading about it and thinking, It cant be that bad, what are they talking about. Then I got it.

For those who want supercell to do something else to fight bots, I am curious, do you have a solution? Because I have never heard anyone give a specific workable solution.
    In my view limit is not a solution for this problem ban who use bot is the solution

Just back at playing hayday after a hiatus of a couple of years (or maybe more than that?) and Iím pretty happy with how easy it has become to find expansion items on paper. Sure, itís a bit annoying when you trade with your neighbors if one of us has already reached the daily limit. But then again I donít have multiple farms so I have no need to transact expansion items in between those farms. I guess itís a blessing for the average farmer like me, or lower level players but people who spend hours and hours each day may find the update disappointing.
    Last edited by MadeleineAkaino; April 22nd, 2020 at 09:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MadeleineAkaino View Post
    Just back at playing hayday after a hiatus of a couple of years (or maybe more than that?) and I’m pretty happy with how easy it has become to find expansion items on paper. Sure, it’s a bit annoying when you trade with your neighbors if one of us has already reached the daily limit. But then again I don’t have multiple farms so I have no need to transact expansion items in between those farms. I guess it’s a blessing for the average farmer like me, or lower level players but people who spend hours and hours each day may find the update disappointing.
    Welcome back to HayDay Madeleine! Much has changed, and much is still the same with a bit of a twist.
    Level 166
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    🐝 kind. 🤗

If you only noticed this problem a week ago, then I would assume its not a very big problem for you since we already have this for weeks.

I dont mind the limit. I prefer less bots and more chances of finding something in the RSS.

Even without the whole stealing bots shebang, the 80- limit has some pros, especially for low level farms and single farms.
    The rest of us adapted and overcame. It could always get worse.
    Last edited by BULIGO; April 22nd, 2020 at 09:25 PM.

Or make it 80 per section, so 80 barn, 80 silo etc. 80 as a whole is extremely low and delayed my progress by about 3-4 years.