Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Remove limits on tools that allow upgrades

Fresh Spawn

Remove limits on tools that allow upgrades

Just came to learn that there is now a limit to how many tools you can purchase in a day for upgrading the buildings and expanding the land. Is this planned to be removed? Don't wish to play a game that limits how quickly I wish to progress. Can't upgrade my barn for more space and can't buy the items I need to upgrade it. So now stuck with my farm till I'm allowed to buy more. This limit will only decrease how much time I am on the game. As I will not check my farm for 24 hours where I could be playing it for several hours still. This game was so much fun. But this limit, just makes it as boring as your other products now
    Last edited by cmason93; April 9th, 2020 at 01:18 PM.

It got rid of the bots. For me its a fair trade off. Sometimes annoying. But not nearly annoying as trying to move upgrade materials between my 2 farms and having a bot grab them instantly. I hope they keep the limits. One slight change might be to increase limits if buying in ones own nh. But I believe they added ability to donate upgrade materials. Not alot, but still a nice feature when I am 2 tapes short of an upgrade.

I vote you go find another game to play. The limit was a welcome trade off as opposed to the bots.

Fresh Spawn
    I've never had a problem with anyone buying from my 2nd farm. Never advertise on it. But now I'm stuck with a full barn besides the space needed for tools left needed to upgrade. But can't upgrade because I can't buy anymore. And with a full barn I can't carry on with my farm. I find it's a very poor attempt to solve this problem with bots which will just result in less hours on the game and less money being spent. I could play this game for several hours each day, but what is the point in spending those hours when you get restricted on your growth. In this hour since I posted. I've already downloaded another farming game. That doesn't limit progress. Shame to lose this game after spending so much time and money. But I don't like to be restricted on how quickly I can progress

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by SAGE214 View Post
    I vote you go find another game to play. The limit was a welcome trade off as opposed to the bots.
    I have, happy farm. No restrictions, no bots.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by cmason93 View Post
    Just came to learn that there is now a limit to how many tools you can purchase in a day for upgrading the buildings and expanding the land. Is this planned to be removed? Don't wish to play a game that limits how quickly I wish to progress. Can't upgrade my barn for more space and can't buy the items I need to upgrade it. So now stuck with my farm till I'm allowed to buy more. This limit will only decrease how much time I am on the game. As I will not check my farm for 24 hours where I could be playing it for several hours still. This game was so much fun. But this limit, just makes it as boring as your other products now
    First of all, welcome cmason93 to the Hay Day subforum. Here's a FAQ which may address your questions.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ng-Limits-FAQs

---
    Lynn, Clasher, Farmer, and now also Boomer
    April 9, 2020
    Supercellís CEO on its majority owner Tencent, finding its next hit, and more
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...t-hit-and-more

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    First of all, welcome cmason93 to the Hay Day subforum. Here's a FAQ which may address your questions.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ng-Limits-FAQs

---
    Lynn, Clasher, Farmer, and now also Boomer
    April 9, 2020
    Thank you it has. While these restrictions are in place for these items or while these items take up barn space I won't be investing my time or money. Restricting how quickly I upgrade my buildings. No point in playing for hours when you have a constantly near full barn which you can't upgrade until you're able to buy more. Guess I'll be investing more to the competitors.

For me this works brilliantly. In the past I lost so much to the bots which were roaming around. Since the change I have had zero problems. I can trade between my 2 farms and within my hood without any issues. I love this change, thank you Supercell

If you play 5 farms like me, the limit is very annoying, I gave to write down how many items I gave transferred from one farm to another. I now spend a good 30 mind every day trying to sort things out and previous had
    certain things on different farms I could easily see if I had enough to upgrade

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by catherinewool View Post
    If you play 5 farms like me, the limit is very annoying, I gave to write down how many items I gave transferred from one farm to another. I now spend a good 30 mind every day trying to sort things out and previous had
    certain things on different farms I could easily see if I had enough to upgrade
    I play with several farms, and for me the limit isn't a large problem, especially not compared to the situation before the limit was introduced. It can be hard to realize what it was like for many players before the limit. I gave up all interaction with farms other than my own. That was the only way to be able to trade BEMs and SEMs between my farms. It takes a bit of planning now, but it was so much worse before.