Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cc wont deploy

Fresh Spawn

Cc wont deploy

My cc troops will not deploy on defense, during friendly challenges. My cc does not show troops in there, but it is full. I have reinstalled the game to no avail.

Tap on your CC. Does the last icon say sleep (do not defend), or defend? If sleep, tap that icon to toggle to defend.

Or, are you saying does defend when attacked by others in multiplayer, but not in friendly challenges?
    Last edited by rowman; April 9th, 2020 at 01:16 AM.

Fresh Spawn
    Cc is set on sleep, as been since that update. During war, it deploys. Just in fc, I tapped the cc and shows my cc empty

Fresh Spawn
    Everything is normal, except in friendly challenge

Quote Originally Posted by Mbewley View Post
    Cc is set on sleep, as been since that update. During war, it deploys. Just in fc, I tapped the cc and shows my cc empty
    The sleep mode is only for your farm village. War and friendly battle cant be setted to sleep mode.

Everything is normal, except in friendly challenge
    Have you set cc troops into friendly battle?

Last edited by wotanwaton; April 9th, 2020 at 06:14 AM.

Fresh Spawn
    Yes, that's the only time I'm having problems with. My cc is full, but when I post my base for a friendly challenge, the cc is empty. I have reinstalled the game but the issue still exists. I have 2 accts, both accts are affected.

Yes, that's the only time I'm having problems with. My cc is full, but when I post my base for a friendly challenge, the cc is empty. I have reinstalled the game but the issue still exists. I have 2 accts, both accts are affected.
    Which troops were supposed to be inside inside and which army used the attacker?😅

Same problem here, also android, and a view clan members with android have the same problem. When you do a friendly base challange it says there are no CC troops, but the CC is full.

Fresh Spawn
    Spawn, are u still having the problem? I've tried everything I can think of, even reinstalled the game.

Quote Originally Posted by velocity90 View Post
    Same problem here, also android, and a view clan members with android have the same problem. When you do a friendly base challange it says there are no CC troops, but the CC is full.
    I am on android and it works fine. I guess you have missed the new changes to friendly battle cc.

The new feature will allow you to set your current cc troops as permanent friendly battle troops no matter if you have different troops in your cc at a later time. The cc troops are permanent no matter which base you use. They are for friendly battle even if your cc is empty.

If you want to switch at a later time you must click chose and the current cc troops will be shown and you can decide if you want to use them as cc for friendly battle.