Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Recruitment

Recruitment

Being well aware of this fact that global chat is more to recruit and only can recruit from reddit or forum or FINDING NEW MEMBER inside game feature. To be frank users of this game drastically reduced due to 2 reasons: 1. Arrival of PUBG, 2. Withdrawal of global chat.

Stressing of global chat: global chat was handy for timepass till troops are trained, for recruitment. Recruiting people or getting in to a suitable clan was way easy when global chat was there. Majority of people left this game cause of global chat withdrawal why because it nearly stopped recruitment procedure. Global chat was like a summary of clans in minutes, like a market. You go to market and take what ever you want, varities are there. But now, if I leave a clan and find a new clan as per my choice is nearly impossible. Reddit and forum is not worth.

So it is highly recommended that global chat may be brought into action to get old coc fans in and get the game more active and exciting. Waiting for a reply. Thanks

Unfortunately global will never come back. I can understand the reason behind the removal but i also see the problems with the current recruiting tool.
    It would be great to have a better tool to recruit but i dont have hopes that this will happen any time soon..... Maybe years........ Maybe never.😔

Global chat istn't returning. The idea is ruled out.

Quote Originally Posted by DKDIPUN09 View Post
    Reddit and forum is not worth.
    I see you have an old recruitment post but never pushed it. Maybe give the recruitment subforum more of a chance before dismissing it?

So it is highly recommended that global chat may be brought into action to get old coc fans in and get the game more active and exciting. Waiting for a reply. Thanks
    Global isn't coming back. Supercell has never reverted a huge game changer like the removal of global, and I doubt they'd do it anytime in the future.

Main Account (TH13): Darkwind™ | Alt Account (TH11): DARDANIUS

Clan: CAESARS BOYZ (LV 15 - Crystal III)

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    As Dardanius said above, you gotta be proactive with your recruitment and bump the allotted daily allowance to get the max exposure for your clan.

But global is not coming back so I am closing this up.
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to TerMinus Prime for my cool banner