Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Challenges in gold pass

Challenges in gold pass

????? I have challenges I canít even complete because are for higher townhall levels, challenges should be different for different townhall levels OR at least all the same challenges for every th level that EVERYone can complete...
    Also all challenges should be available to complete the first day you buy it, because everytime you end up getting the 20% boost (all 3 of them) mid month which is not that worth it.

The idea is to pace progress through the pass. I usually have the 20% boosters by the 15th of the month; close enough. This pass has been a bit tougher as there are some I cannot complete as a near maxed TH13 with a fully maxed BB. I’ll still be on pace though.

There are plenty of tasks available in the first few weeks to enable every level to complete the pass. If you’re finding your TH level is too low for some and want to get there faster, upgrade your TH. Remember - SC wants everyone to advance relatively quickly. This is just one more reason to do so.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.
    Creator Code: GwN

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin3245 View Post
    ????? I have challenges I can’t even complete because are for higher townhall levels, challenges should be different for different townhall levels OR at least all the same challenges for every th level that EVERYone can complete...
    Also all challenges should be available to complete the first day you buy it, because everytime you end up getting the 20% boost (all 3 of them) mid month which is not that worth it.
    this same point comes up every Month. Are you referring to the super troop challenge ? Some time tomorrow I will have 1880 points to get the builder boost. Maybe sooner if I can complete the canon challenge. Though I did partially gem my way to get the research boost (I spent 100 gems to move half a step as it was cheaper than the cost of finishing earlier And saving resources)
    Last edited by helloworld2; April 8th, 2020 at 07:02 PM.

????? I have challenges I can’t even complete because are for higher townhall levels, challenges should be different for different townhall levels OR at least all the same challenges for every th level that EVERYone can complete...
    Highly unlikely to change. If you notice you need 2600 points to complete the pass but if you do all the daily and weekly challenges then you can end up with close to 5000 points. They intentionally create that buffer so that players who can't complete some challenges can still complete the pass.

As for releasing all challenges on day 1, that's not going to happen. If you want the 20% builder boost then you have the option to spend gems to skip tiers. That's how supercell makes money, from people like you don't have the patience to wait. They are a business after all.
    | BK 70 | AQ 70 | GW 42 | RC 10 |

You will get to 2600 by the end of the month. You may leave a few tasks on the table, but there are no brownie points for 2601.
    I truly believe the recruitment tool will improve over time. Please read my posts on this topic not as complaints, but as a polite request for improvement. Often I include a suggestion, or an observation of an existing function that could improve the tool.
    Before we throw the baby out with the bath, I would like to remind you that recruiting in global was no picnic either. Mostly hoppers, very few serious players.

Centennial Club
    At least you do not have a maxed builder base and have 4 rewards that you can not even claim. There went 2m gold and pink that in the past could have been used in my main base that is sitting there as useless space.

And yet lots of people think it IS worth it despite not getting the 20% right away.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Yippeekyaa View Post
    At least you do not have a maxed builder base and have 4 rewards that you can not even claim
    actually there’s 6 on the bottom/silver line

Quote Originally Posted by Yippeekyaa View Post
    At least you do not have a maxed builder base and have 4 rewards that you can not even claim. There went 2m gold and pink that in the past could have been used in my main base that is sitting there as useless space.
    Pocket change. If you have a maxed bh, your main couldn't care less about that amount of gold and elixir. Very nice for those that are not max bh9.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #10
    ????? I have challenges I can’t even complete because are for higher townhall levels, challenges should be different for different townhall levels OR at least all the same challenges for every th level that EVERYone can complete.
    Or just make sure that nobody has to complete more than about two thirds of them to complete the track. Which is what they do.

There is NO reason why everybody should be able to do all the challenges, and they deliberately set it up so that is not needed.

If you don't think it worth it, don't buy it.

They have been around for a year now, and these things have always been the case. And should be the case IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)