Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Strawberries for derby task

New Bloke/Chick

Strawberries for derby task

Can someone please tell me how many strawberries you get from a plot when you harvest them. I harvested my strawberries for a derby task and was shocked at the amount I got. I harvested 36 fields and only got 36 strawberries. I waited over 7 hrs for just 36 strawberries.

Quote Originally Posted by karenu View Post
    Can someone please tell me how many strawberries you get from a plot when you harvest them. I harvested my strawberries for a derby task and was shocked at the amount I got. I harvested 36 fields and only got 36 strawberries. I waited over 7 hrs for just 36 strawberries.
    Normally, I believe we get 2 crops for each field harvested, unless its a crop event where we would get 3.

Thank you TerMinus for the Sig!
    A message of hope-http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EGLSk3AVcUU

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    Normally, I believe we get 2 crops for each field harvested, unless its a crop event where we would get 3.
    Nope not me. I just harvested 49 plots of strawberries and only got 49 strawberries.

Nope not me. I just harvested 49 plots of strawberries and only got 49 strawberries.
    If you plant 49 strawberries, then you will harvest 98 strawberries when they are ready. Those 49 "originals" and 49 "new" ones.

However, harvest task says that "Harvest x strawberry fields". So for example, that triple crop event doesn't help anything for derby (quite the contrary at least for fast crops).

Edit: And if you would only get those 49 original ones when harvesting, then there wouldn't be much sense to harvest at all
    Last edited by zetis; April 8th, 2020 at 10:41 AM.

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by zetis View Post
    If you plant 49 strawberries, then you will harvest 98 strawberries when they are ready. Those 49 "originals" and 49 "new" ones.

However, harvest task says that "Harvest x strawberry fields". So for example, that triple crop event doesn't help anything for derby (quite the contrary at least for fast crops).

Edit: And if you would only get those 49 original ones when harvesting, then there wouldn't be much sense to harvest at all
    You are so right. I sent a second msg to support about this but you know how that's gonna go. As I said in my first post, I was gonna trash the strawberry task but I hit the wrong button. So I messed up my derby ranking but that's ok. I'm more upset that support is doing nothing to help fix this. This task should show as being finished but it's not . So all that's gonna happen is at the end of the derby I go down a spot.

My apologies karenu, I missed that you were completing a derby task re:# of fields (it's late and I'm really tired!). Thanks zetis for providing the clarification!

Thank you TerMinus for the Sig!
    A message of hope-http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EGLSk3AVcUU

New Bloke/Chick
    Well support team got back to me and this is basically what they told me.
    Yes when you harvest your fields you get double crops when you harvest. But when you take a field task from the derby every field you harvest counts as one. So in another words, a strawberry task that calls for 150 strawberries you have to harvest your fields 150 times. I'm sorry but that's wrong.

Well support team got back to me and this is basically what they told me.
    Yes when you harvest your fields you get double crops when you harvest. But when you take a field task from the derby every field you harvest counts as one. So in another words, a strawberry task that calls for 150 strawberries you have to harvest your fields 150 times. I'm sorry but that's wrong.
    The tasks do not say harvest 150 strawberries, mine at least clearly say harvest 150 strawberry FIELDS. (emphasis mine). So, sorry, but it is not wrong.

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by VulcanforHayDay View Post
    The tasks do not say harvest 150 strawberries, mine at least clearly say harvest 150 strawberry FIELDS. (emphasis mine). So, sorry, but it is not wrong.
    Yes you are right. When I hit the wrong button and ended up getting the task and not deleting it I was so mad at myself that I only saw 150 strawberries.

New Bloke/Chick
    Just in case anyone says anything more, I sent a msg to the support team and apologized to them. When I'm wrong I admit it.