Thread: hitting already starred bases

New Bloke/Chick

hitting already starred bases

OK.. I just attacked a base in CWL that was already 3 starred and I didnt notice. I was scrolling up/scouting bases looking for one I could 3. I attacked it, got 3, and didnt notice until after. WHY wasnt there a msg that popped up that said "This base has already been attacked, are you SURE you want to attack it??' I know Ive seen this message before but when exactly does it pop up? In CWL? Only if you havent been scouting multiple bases? Just recently I saw someone else complaining of the same thing happening to them. This should be a non-issue.. PLEASE fix!! Thank you!!

It does in CWL, at least for bases that have been two starred anyway.

Main Account (TH13): Darkwind™ | Alt Account (TH11): DARDANIUS

Clan: CAESARS BOYZ (LV 15 - Crystal III)

Standing outside a broken Clan Castle with Gold in my hand
    Quote Originally Posted by DARDANIUS View Post
    It does in CWL, at least for bases that have been two starred anyway.

You are a brave man testing that out. If what OP said was true, and hadn’t just blazed through the menus, you would have blown an attack.

New Bloke/Chick
    I did not get this! How could I have missed? Maybe it has something to do with the direct hit from scouting multiple bases - if the first one I scouted had not been hit yet.
    Last edited by AKFrostbite; April 7th, 2020 at 11:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AKFrostbite View Post
    I did not get this! How could I have missed? Maybe it has something to do with the direct hit from scouting multiple bases - if the first one I scouted had not been hit yet.
    Even when selecting to attack from the war map screen it still warns you. If I had to guess you probably just instinctively tapped Okay without reading the warning.

Last edited by Phoenix1027; April 8th, 2020 at 12:01 AM.
    | BK 67 | AQ 70 | GW 42 | RC 10 |

New Bloke/Chick
    ok.. this is weird. just happened to someone else. just now! i might experiment with this.. or they should make it more of a warning for dummies like us
    Last edited by AKFrostbite; April 8th, 2020 at 02:09 AM.

The game warns you as people are showing you images. Not sure what more needs to be done. Be more careful next time.

New Bloke/Chick
    are we sure that warning comes up when scouting multiple bases, then hitting “attack”? like if first one scouted hasnt been hit yet

If it actually happened this belongs in the bug fixes tab, not in feature requests.

Quote Originally Posted by AKFrostbite View Post
    are we sure that warning comes up when scouting multiple bases, then hitting “attack”? like if first one scouted hasnt been hit yet
    Going off of your example, yes. I just went into the war map and scouted a base that has not been attacked yet. When I hit 'Attack!', the pop-up that shows your current army, spells, hero status, etc appears (that should be warning enough).

Going off of your original post where you attacked someone who had been three-starred already (or starred to begin with), it gives you two pop-ups on a base that has been starred already:

1st pop-up: Warning that the base has been attacked for 'x' stars already
    2nd pop-up: Your current army, spells, hero status, all that jazz.

If it truly isn't appearing for you, I suggest posting a video as you're scouting bases and going into a war attack. Otherwise, it really does not seem to be an issue.

Main Account (TH13): Darkwind™ | Alt Account (TH11): DARDANIUS

Clan: CAESARS BOYZ (LV 15 - Crystal III)