Thread: Lost village

Lost village

Dear friends, I have a problem with my account. I saved my progress both on supercell id and google+, and after I reset my phone and downloaded the game again, game tells me that my village Town Hall 11 is found and I will get It back after supercell ID login. After I have done that, It gets me back to my old village from a tek year back. I 2 all screenshots to prove that, I tried In game support, nothin. I contacted Supercell support, nothing. Please help me.

Quote Originally Posted by gepekodmercedesa97 View Post
    Dear friends, I have a problem with my account. I saved my progress both on supercell id and google+, and after I reset my phone and downloaded the game again, game tells me that my village Town Hall 11 is found and I will get It back after supercell ID login. After I have done that, It gets me back to my old village from a tek year back. I 2 all screenshots to prove that, I tried In game support, nothin. I contacted Supercell support, nothing. Please help me.
    Do you want to say that the village which is loaded doesnt show the progress you made? Sounds strange.
    No one of us is able to help → we are clasher like you.