Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New Leadership/New Role

Forum Superstar
    This new level is not a good idea. If the players is trusted to ever invite or kick members, then promote to elder.

There are exactly two missing ranks:

• Below Leader, above Co-Leader, for leadership succession in case the Leader goes missing (the current line of succession is there but hidden, confuses many, and is hard to change);
    • "New member", can only see scout view on the war maps, can be promoted to member, will be auto-promoted in a week.

from https://clashofclans.fandom.com/wiki/Clans:Clan Roles

Clan Roles Ability to invite Ability to kick Ability to promote Edit Clan information Send messages to all players Start wars
    Member No No No No No No
    Elder Yes Yes (to members only, every 20 minutes) No No No No
    Co-Leader Yes Yes (to elders and members) Yes (to elders and members) Yes Yes Yes
    Leader Yes Yes (to any member) Yes (to any member) Yes Yes Yes
    Last edited by George1971; April 9th, 2020 at 07:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by King39 View Post
    Leader:
    Old features of leader remain same.

Co-leader:
    One restriction should be brought.
    • They can’t promote elders to co-leader. (Only leader can promote an elder to co-leader)

Elder:
    One more feature should be added beside its old features due to new role.
    • They can also kick novices beside members every 20 minutes.

Novice or Rear elder or Sub-elder or something else: (new role)
    Features:
    • They can kick members every 1 hour.
    • They can invite.

Member:
    Old features of members remain same.

Can role of members be made visible like other roles?
    How about elders and up to leaders be able to demote a member to a sub- member and the sub member cannot donate troops or maybe not add anything but prevent low town halls not able to donate based on leaders choice because maybe low players have the right troop but nobody has max troops in the specific clan so they canít use the max button and receive th5 troops

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDeathclaw View Post
    maybe not add anything but prevent low town halls not able to donate based on leaders choice because maybe low players have the right troop but nobody has max troops in the specific clan so they can’t use the max button and receive th5 troops
    It is also a good idea. Players who have high level town halls in clans would be happy.

Your ideas are all over the place I feel. First you want a new role to increase number of members in a clan because you believe magically everyone with a role will start taking interest and throw out invites. You are afraid players will get kicked by elders. You are afraid if a co leader promotes an elder to co leader accidentally , it will result in chaos. Now you feel leader has to control which members can donate troops or not so that low town hall players can't donate to high town halls.

I can suggest you a few things for your imaginary problems assuming you are the leader. Don't promote someone to co leader or even elder if you don't trust them. Don't expect other players to take interest in recruiting, either they'll do it on their own interest or its your job as a leader. If you don't want low levels to donate, you can convey in chat or clan mails or kick low levels out if you want to keep your high levels happy.
    Last edited by Postal; April 10th, 2020 at 09:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Postal View Post
    Now you feel leader has to control which members can donate troops or not so that low town hall players can't donate to high town halls.

If you don't want low levels to donate, you can convey in chat or clan mails or kick low levels out if you want to keep your high levels happy.
    It’s not my opinion. I support people who think logically because I think there can be one more role.
    Last edited by King39; April 10th, 2020 at 01:01 PM.

Forum Champion
    It’s not my opinion. I only support people who think logically because I think there can be one more role.
    Are you suggesting that people who don't support your proposal don't think logically ?

I think it's illogical to consider any rank doesn't require trust. You apparently think that is logical given your earlier post.

Quote Originally Posted by OzAudi View Post
    Are you suggesting that people who don't support your proposal don't think logically ?
    I don’t remember that I suggested something like that.

Forum Champion
    It’s not my opinion. I only support people who think logically because I think there can be one more role.
    I don’t remember that I suggested something like that.
    What does the first quote actually mean ?

Quote Originally Posted by OzAudi View Post
    What does the first quote actually mean ?
    I also replied Postal with positive criticism. Go first page to see.

Forum Champion
    It’s not my opinion. I support people who think logically because I think there can be one more role.
    I also replied Postal with positive criticism. Go first page to see.
    What does your first quoted post comment actually mean though ?