Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Don't like super troop...

It seems many are favour in super troops. Many of you thinking it because it gives more power to attackers . The value of best design planning,traps all set by defenders reduced. It powered up noobs

Centennial Club
    And yet almost no one uses the super troops. At my legends defence maybe once in 8 attacks they are used (95% super wall breakers), at war I don't see them in champ 2. I only used it in war with zeppelin and 5 super goblins inside to snipe TH.

Never saw super barbs and super goblins in my LL defences. Most used super troop = super wallbreaker. Super giants are very very rarely.

For me it seems like the super troops are a big fail to be honest...

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #73
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaurav07400 View Post
    It seems many are favour in super troops. Many of you thinking it because it gives more power to attackers . The value of best design planning,traps all set by defenders reduced. It powered up noobs
    Given that noobs can't get them, you are clearly wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #74
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaganzza View Post
    And yet almost no one uses the super troops. At my legends defence maybe once in 8 attacks they are used (95% super wall breakers), at war I don't see them in champ 2. I only used it in war with zeppelin and 5 super goblins inside to snipe TH.

Never saw super barbs and super goblins in my LL defences. Most used super troop = super wallbreaker. Super giants are very very rarely.

What makes you think they are a fail (never mind a "big" fail)?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Update has been out what a week and a half? Talk about a VERY SMALL sample size. Just saying

Yes, I am not going to unlock any of them.
    I think we not need any super troops , we should work on daily tournaments, try to reduce slowness of the game, need some quick quality competition in games.
    Last edited by Gaurav07400; April 9th, 2020 at 08:45 AM.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    What makes you think they are a fail (never mind a "big" fail)?
    Quote Originally Posted by CupcakeCowboy View Post
    Update has been out what a week and a half? Talk about a VERY SMALL sample size. Just saying
    Come on guys, it's a NEW thing in CoC. In fact these are NEW troops and they aren't used!!! Even not by the maxed out DE players as I stated in my LL defence log. This is NOT normal for NEW troops!!! So yes, fail!

Come on guys, it's a NEW thing in CoC. In fact these are NEW troops and they aren't used!!! Even not by the maxed out DE players as I stated in my LL defence log. This is NOT normal for NEW troops!!! So yes, fail!
    That is YOUR experience. Which again is a very very very small sample size.

Quote Originally Posted by CupcakeCowboy View Post
    That is YOUR experience. Which again is a very very very small sample size.
    Not in small size...it has a very much space. And it can be big also.
    we not need any super troops , we should work on daily tournaments, try to reduce slowness of the game, need some quick quality competition in games.
    Last edited by Gaurav07400; April 9th, 2020 at 08:58 AM.

People have only been able to try out two of the four super troops at most right now. Someone like me who waited for CWL has only been able to do one so far and that is super wall breaker.. So yes this is a very small sample size with update only out 10 days. Any debating this isn't a small sample size is just silly.