Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Which is good first making everything max or upgrading town hall very fast?

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    The answer is down to you.

There is no "right" way, different people have their own preferences. And what some would describe as rushed, others wouldn't.
    I just want to get my trophies pushed ahead of 5000 which is my dream so I am looking for a way for it friend

New Bloke/Chick
    I prefer at maxing the base or atleast max out your heroes and lab.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebastian444 View Post
    I just want to get my trophies pushed ahead of 5000 which is my dream so I am looking for a way for it friend
    As a TH9 you will seriously struggle to get to Legends.

If you want a base capable of reaching that target (but obviously not of staying there) as quickly as possible, and are currently TH9, I would want to be a TH11 with electro drags. Which means go to TH10 as soon as you have maxed the troops you currently like best, drop all the new TH10 defences and other buildings, upgrading lab and barracks while there. Then upgrade to TH11 as soon as possible, upgrade barracks to get electros, and lab to upgrade them to level 2.

You should be able to reach 5000 trophies with that base, but in most other ways, it will now be very poor. This advice is ONLY valid if you want to reach 5000 trophies at the expense of all else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

To push trophies, I suggest maxing heros and war attack troops before upgrading TH. You don't need to upgrade every troop (goblins, etc.) or every defense/wall. Max camps and castle before defenses...anything that will help attacks, since you can attack far more than you will have to defend. Then upgrade heavy hitters on defense first (xbows, eventually infernos and eagle). Don't push too high in trophies too soon...will be harder to gain loot, and losses will be greater on defense. That also goes for upgrading TH too soon as well, there is a loot penalty for hitting lower THs, and penalty will be removed for higher THs hitting you.

As a few have already noted, there is no "right" answer. From TH9, you likely have a long road to get to 5000 trophies. The important thing is to enjoy the journey! It is a game after all...

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    As a TH9 you will seriously struggle to get to Legends.

If you want a base capable of reaching that target (but obviously not of staying there) as quickly as possible, and are currently TH9, I would want to be a TH11 with electro drags. Which means go to TH10 as soon as you have maxed the troops you currently like best, drop all the new TH10 defences and other buildings, upgrading lab and barracks while there. Then upgrade to TH11 as soon as possible, upgrade barracks to get electros, and lab to upgrade them to level 2.

You should be able to reach 5000 trophies with that base, but in most other ways, it will now be very poor. This advice is ONLY valid if you want to reach 5000 trophies at the expense of all else.
    Ajax will valkyire help me?

Max everything before moving up. It's the most idiot-proof way to play. You can not go wrong with that.
    Last edited by Ajax; April 7th, 2020 at 12:10 PM. Reason: Emphasis on YOU is insulting

Ajax will valkyire help me?
    No, valks are worthless for pushing. Upgrade to TH11 and unlock electro dragons as they're an easy way to get 1 or 2 stars almost every raid
    | BK 70 | AQ 70 | GW 42 | RC 10 |

The more important thing to me is to find a good clan that can help advise you as you grow. Different clans have different focus. For example, my clan is full of maxers. If you rushed your base to th11 or 12 with teenage heroes, we probably wouldnt even accept you. A rushed base like that messes up our regular wars. Other clans that are more rush oriented might be happy to have you. As others have said, there is no right or wrong.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

If the only goal is to reach 5000 cups you do not need to rush your townhall.
    There are TH7 high up in Titans, so it should be possible for a TH9 also.
    It doesn't really matter how much defence you have as a TH9, because you will always be 3 starred up there. Write with the walls a friendly request to give you some cups, maybe some people will grant you a win.

The main goal is more of a challenge to never loose an attack (always at least get 1 star) and attack way more then you defend. That's the way how to climb the ladder.

Time and effort. It doesnt happen overnight at th 9. There is no quick way unless you spend some cash. Still got a year or 2 before legends league. There is no "wrong" way to play so do as you please but continuing to grind and grow is the only way besides some serious $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$%