Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Which is good first making everything max or upgrading town hall very fast?

Which is good first making everything max or upgrading town hall very fast?

Friends,
    Is it good that I rush to upgrade my town hall very fast or make the present one max
    (The account which I prefer is TH9)

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastian444 View Post
    Friends,
    Is it good that I rush to upgrade my town hall very fast or make the present one max
    (The account which I prefer is TH9)
    According to me, upgrade your heroes to level you think are good enough, upgrade the troop you atack with then upgrade the town hall. No need to max it out.

Edit - I went from th9 to th10 when my hero was 15/23. I liked queen more so put more levels on it before upgrading.
    Last edited by Shadow199172; April 7th, 2020 at 09:40 AM.

you should max all the things then you should go to upgrade your townhall otherwise you will face too much problems!! my advise is that u should max first then go ahead!

Two of you are saying different opinions???still need an answer anybody??

The key is to maximise your attacking power before moving up, because you can catch up with defences if you can earn the loot, catching up your attack strength is much much harder. You also need to take into account what your focus is, farming, warring.
    COC MAIN: Fully maxed TH13 Clash Profile
    COC SECOND: Working on TH13 Clash profile
    COC THIRD: Working on TH12 Clash profile

Forum Champion
    There is no real answer. Everyone has different opinions on this. There is no right or wrong way to upgrade. You should do what feels right to you and make a decision that suits your play style. There are advantages to maxing and advantages to rushing. The freedom of choice is one of the things that make this game so great.

Max Laboratory is all you need. Tyrants should be upgraded up to a certain point. Defenses can wait, just use them as a loot sink.

Which means I have to stop my attention on defences and get my troop levels increased???it will lead to reduction of trophies

Which means I have to stop my attention on defences and get my troop levels increased???it will lead to reduction of trophies
    If you rush, it will always lead to reduction in trophies because you will get attacked in higher league very often.
    My advice is still get your queen to 20, the troop you attack with in clan wars to max of that town hall, upgrade your farming troop and go to th10.
    Upgrading few troop should be fairly easy, upgrading queen to level 20 will take some time.

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #10
    The answer is down to you.

There is no "right" way, different people have their own preferences. And what some would describe as rushed, others wouldn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)