Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New spell

Fresh Spawn

New spell

Supercell, can we please get a new spell that is something like the flare in Boom Beach. Iíve had a few clan war battles recently where Iíve lost due to my troops not going where I wanted them to. Now this may be user error and bad placement but Iíd really appreciate a way to make my troops go and attack a certain things. Could make things very interesting and helpful in all attacks for everyone!

Careful what you ask for because this street goes both ways. Perhaps you could have had a better attack with a flare spell but so will the other clan you're warring with, thus it's a wash and you still lose, or at best you draw.
    | BK 67 | AQ 70 | GW 42 | RC 10 |

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    This would require MASSIVE defensive buffs to prevent it being seriously OP.

Clash is a very different game to Boom, and that type of mechanism has never been a part of it.

It would totally change the whole dynamic of the game, because most of advanced base design currently is around "encouraging" troops to go where the defender wants rather than where the attacker wants.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Isn't this idea ruled out?

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmang View Post
    Isn't this idea ruled out?
    Surprisingly, no it isn't.
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    My stats (main account)

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Surprisingly, no it isn't.
    What does this Boom Beach Flare do?
    Things left to do on my Bucket List:
    Raged Barbarians enter a Rage Spell, Witches enter a Skeleton Spell, Crush Miners underground with an Earthquake Spell!

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Ideabulb View Post
    What does this Boom Beach Flare do?
    It attracts troops to the point where you drop it. And you can have several of them in one attack. So you can make them avoid the "hard" defences while working around to the BB equivalent of the Town Hall (either Headquarters or Outpost depending on the base).

Boom Beach also has a totally different system of winning an attack. The only thing that matters is taking out the HQ or Outpost. Get that, you win, miss it, you lose.

The BB method of directing troops just wouldn't fit in the totally different structure of Clash.
    My stats (main account)