Thread: Bigger DE Storage

New Bloke/Chick

Bigger DE Storage

I donít know how much upgrades for heroes are at above Town Hall 11 or how much storage you have in general. What I do know is that if I use a DE army trying to upgrade my Queen is impossible. She is 194,000 for the level I am at, and we have a max storage of 200,000 seems a little off that I can only have 6,000 in reserve once I upgrade her. Iím assuming by level 50 she will be 198,000 and only have 2,000 left over. Iím assuming king will be the same way but havenít gotten there yet. I donít know, maybe just a quality of life thing, but seems like something easy, add 10k-15k just so DE isnít so tight.

Careful management of your treasury is key there. Make sure you have extra in your treasury before starting a de upgrade. There are several stages where it gets right up against your limit so it's a useful skill to learn.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Careful management of your treasury is key there. Make sure you have extra in your treasury before starting a de upgrade. There are several stages where it gets right up against your limit so it's a useful skill to learn.
    In addition to this OP, the free loot from Silver Pass will get you over the line sometimes.

Standing outside a broken Clan Castle with Gold in my hand
    Using a DE-heavy army is counter-intuitive when trying to upgrade heroes. If you were to switch to a regular elixir-heavy army, you’ll find the DE grind becomes a DE cakewalk.

If you continue to use a DE-heavy army, set your sights on bases with enough loot to satisfy your needs.

Quote Originally Posted by WarWrecker12345 View Post
    I don’t know how much upgrades for heroes are at above Town Hall 11 or how much storage you have in general. What I do know is that if I use a DE army trying to upgrade my Queen is impossible. She is 194,000 for the level I am at, and we have a max storage of 200,000 seems a little off that I can only have 6,000 in reserve once I upgrade her. I’m assuming by level 50 she will be 198,000 and only have 2,000 left over. I’m assuming king will be the same way but haven’t gotten there yet. I don’t know, maybe just a quality of life thing, but seems like something easy, add 10k-15k just so DE isn’t so tight.
    Queen is 198K to upgrade to 50. King is 197K to upgrade to 50.

My advice for Heroes at TH11: Mass Miners in Crystal. DE flows in like water.

Also, LV 8 Drills are available at TH11 now, which provide an extra 1800 DE per hour when all three drills are maxed.

Main Account (TH13): Darkwindô | Alt Account (TH11): DARDANIUS

Clan: CAESARS BOYZ (LV 15 - Crystal III)

I don’t know how much upgrades for heroes are at above Town Hall 11 or how much storage you have in general. What I do know is that if I use a DE army trying to upgrade my Queen is impossible. She is 194,000 for the level I am at, and we have a max storage of 200,000 seems a little off that I can only have 6,000 in reserve once I upgrade her. I’m assuming by level 50 she will be 198,000 and only have 2,000 left over. I’m assuming king will be the same way but haven’t gotten there yet. I don’t know, maybe just a quality of life thing, but seems like something easy, add 10k-15k just so DE isn’t so tight.
    Solution: stop using a DE army if you're trying to farm DE. That's like taking 1 step forward and 3 steps back. You'll net negative DE almost every time
    | BK 70 | AQ 70 | GW 42 | RC 10 |

Forum Champion
    From memory, there are a number of th and weapons that also require full to close to full stores.

Apart from managing Treasury and Season Passes rewards, sometimes you just need to keep a builder free while farming that last little bit.

Plus there's always a nice bank in practice and single player unless you've exhausted those already.

Forum Superstar
    Don’t use a DE when trying to upgrade your Queen. Easy.

Mass miners with rages and freezes is an easy two star raiding army.

ElectroDragons are effective, requiring a little skill that is well worth developing.
    Last edited by George1971; April 7th, 2020 at 01:42 AM.