Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Th11 isn't as easy as it should be

Th11 isn't as easy as it should be

I think th11 is somewhat hard for where it stands right now. I am nearing its max and finding it to be difficult to triple in wars . And not just me most 11s(max) in my clan can get a single triple in roughly 5-6 attacks. I mean we are average. Keep us updated with current meta but still isn't th11 is supposed to be easy? Like th9 when th11 was around ? Or like th10 when th12 was around the top?
    Last edited by madman53190; April 6th, 2020 at 03:26 PM.
    WELCOME TO MADWORLD.
    [FONT=arial black]made by
    clasher
    To Shine like a Sun, burn like it - Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam

Quote Originally Posted by madman53190 View Post
    I think th11 is somewhat hard for where it stands right now. I am nearing its max and finding it to be difficult to triple in wars . And not just me most 11s(max) in my clan can get a single triple in roughly 5-6 attacks. I mean we are average. Keep us updated with current meta but still isn't th11 is supposed to be easy? Like th9 when th11 was around ? Or like th10 when th12 was around the top?
    Here is a phrase we use at work.... "nothing simple, nothing easy" we use straightforward but by th11. You need to learn multiple attack styles.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    I'm not sure why you think a TH11 vs TH11 should be easy when you're almost equally matched against a person of the same TH level.
    AKA Tank Puppy

“In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.”
    Terry Pratchett

I think the game has made TH9 & TH10 too easy, so people are getting to TH11 without the necessary foundation of skills.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPC View Post
    I think the game has made TH9 & TH10 too easy, so people are getting to TH11 without the necessary foundation of skills.

Shortening the time it takes to upgrade doesn't make the game easier. We haven't made the game easier, but we have made the amount time it takes to get to a certain TH level much shorter.
    AKA Tank Puppy

Terry Pratchett

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    I'm not sure why you think a TH11 vs TH11 should be easy when you're almost equally matched against a person of the same TH level.
    Because the success ratio is far lower than what should be at a town hall 2 levels below max, or maybe it was higher for th9-10. But if town halls are continously added and not much balancing is given to lower ones as per need then it just makes me lose interest in wars.
    Its not that i am not practising, But yeah, even though a lot of time-reduction is given are given to building stuff, war-wise it just as same as when th11 used to be max th,
    Last edited by madman53190; April 6th, 2020 at 04:16 PM.
    WELCOME TO MADWORLD.
    [FONT=arial black]made by
    clasher
    To Shine like a Sun, burn like it - Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by madman53190 View Post
    Because the success ratio is far lower than what should be at a town hall 2 levels below max, or maybe it was higher for th9-10. But if town halls are continously added and not much balancing is given to lower ones as per need then it just makes me lose interest in wars.
    Its not that i am not practising, But yeah, even though a lot of time-reduction is given are given to building stuff, war-wise it just as same as when th11 used to be max th,
    You're discussing two different subjects; TH11 vs TH11, and higher TH's vs lower TH's.

As we add more content/more TH levels, of course it will be more and more difficult to attack up. That's the nature of a game with level progression. You're not meant to stay at lower TH levels when one of the main goals IS progression. What kind of balancing would you suggest for those lower TH's? Make them more powerful so they have a higher success rate when attacking TH13's? That is definitely not the best thing for the game.
    AKA Tank Puppy

Terry Pratchett

Banned
    Man, as a TH10 I have 3 starred TH11's before. Obviously not max 11's but some have been really well upgraded. I'd imagine having grand warden will only make it a lot easier to do this. Now don't misunderstand me, I can't consistently 3 star TH11's, but I am saying it is possible.

That being said it's not that TH11 is too hard it's that your crew just doesn't have the skill. The skill will come over time, I have 2 TH13's and quite a few th10's that i practice on all the time. Practice makes perfect. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you or your guys suck or anything like that, just saying they need more practice.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    Shortening the time it takes to upgrade doesn't make the game easier. We haven't made the game easier, but we have made the amount time it takes to get to a certain TH level much shorter.
    ??
    What do you mean "we haven't made the game easier"? Or you were saying that th13 update didn't make it easier?
    Last edited by BigFaceGuy; April 6th, 2020 at 05:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPC View Post
    This.

I couldn’t agree more Johnny.
    Leader of Alberta United #9YQYU0P2. Lv19, 775 fair play wins and counting...