Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Bunny derby questions

We have been waiting 48 hours now for the 3rd bunny task board to appear. Is this a glitch. We are getting so frustrated we are contemplating going to do work.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameocrush View Post
    We have been waiting 48 hours now for the 3rd bunny task board to appear. Is this a glitch. We are getting so frustrated we are contemplating going to do work.
    We have the same issue here

I do have the timer so this info comes from that.

As of right now ... the bunny is scheduled to come in 9 hours 2 minutes.

Current time... 5:05pm eastern time in USA/9:05PM UTC on thursday April 9, 2020

The third bunny showed up at 4:25am UTC, friday april 10. The timer on derby board is incorrect, it was scheduled to appear at 6:25am UTC which isn't the case. The bunny arrived earlier. Ehhh one of the glitches again on this new derby.

I am so irritated, mine just showed up about 10 minutes ago.... which is about 25 ish minutes early! I set my alarm to get up at 1:45am just to give me time to go to the bathroom and get my eyes open..... and wham there it is.

I am hoping it will be back on its schedule for my hod mate when she gets up!

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    Eureka! I finally found the post to ask a question for the hoods who caught their first bunny like mine just did a few minutes ago. My Derby Board shows that we "caught 1 bunnies and will get 2 rewards!" which are 2 deeds, 2 gold vouchers, or 1 puzzle piece.

To those who caught the second bunny, what are your rewards?
    So my hood caught the second bunny a few hours ago and a second column appeared with these rewards: 3 duct tapes, 5 diamonds, or 3 purple vouchers. We need to complete 9 more bunny tasks to catch the final bunny.

My hoodmates are so chillaxed that there's no communication about the Bunny Derby. I'm going with the flow and staying silent.

---
    Lynn, Clasher, Farmer, and now also Boomer
    April 10, 2020
    Last edited by LynnK2015; April 10th, 2020 at 10:05 PM.
    Supercellís CEO on its majority owner Tencent, finding its next hit, and more
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...t-hit-and-more

Our third bunny started unexpectedly an hour early yesterday.

Farm Level 186. Town 58.😊
    Please PM for farm ID.

Quote Originally Posted by Gymgirl4a View Post
    Our third bunny started unexpectedly an hour early yesterday.
    Ours too Gymgirl. If we had not been chatting about the tasks and who will do what, when the bunny starts we would have missed it.
    It came about an hour and 1/2 early.
    Level 166
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    🐝 kind. 🤗

This has been the weirdest derby ever. A race where you do nothing for 2 days while you wait for the 3rd bunny.

I think it was worth the wait as the bunny prizes were much better than the rewards for finishing in the top 3 (which are rubbish and need improving).

How have you and your hood found it?
    Farm ID - #9Y2R9CPV
    Farm Level - 200
    Town Level - 62
    Achievements Completed - 144/144
    Game Center - Philly+B

Pro Member
    alternate between San Diego and Baltimore, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly65 View Post
    This has been the weirdest derby ever. A race where you do nothing for 2 days while you wait for the 3rd bunny.

I think it was worth the wait as the bunny prizes were much better than the rewards for finishing in the top 3 (which are rubbish and need improving).

How have you and your hood found it?
    Philly, what did you get as choices for he 3rd bunny? We decided to just aim for 2 bunnies because our timer was not working and didn't know exactly when the 2nd bunny would show up. Besides the bunny rewards were not spectacular. We each got one permit and the rest were "rubbish." We are used to finishing within the first day of the derby as we get busy later in the week. What shocked us (as others have mentioned) was that we were expecting the 2nd bunny to come at midnight UTC but it came about an hour early. I just happened to check and the bunny was arriving the next 35 seconds! I had to tell my hoodmate to hurry and log in early.