Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bunny derby questions

Bunny derby questions

I have so many questions.... that I know can't be answered until we start! Lol.

Some of them are...

1. Is the time between bunnies variable?
    2 since there are 3 bunny tasks per derby... will SC decide to (example) 1 on Tuesday morning, one Thursday night and one on Saturday afternoon? (This will force teams to play all week instead of completing in 1 day)
    3. Will the bunny thresholds be like the bingo?
    4. Will the 3 bunnies be for each neighborhood on their time, or world wide? Like will the first one be based on when your hood takes its first task or could you wake up to one already in progress?

This is what being in a basic social lockdown does to my mind!

Hope everyone is staying healthy!

Kathy

Since your thread title is spot on, I'll just put here the description and rule changes for others to read (if they miss the in-game news). I bolded the key info.

Bunny Derby!

Our next Derby is a special Bunny Derby! Expect the following changes from a normal Derby:
    1. A Bunny appears on the Race Screen, and runs away when your horse moves.
    2. To catch a bunny, your neighborhood needs to complete a certain number of tasks during Bunny Time.
    3. Bunny Time happens regularly and lasts a short while. Check the timer above the Derby board to see when’s the next Bunny Time, or if a Bunny Time is active, how long it will last!
    4. During Bunny Time, all tasks on the board become pink. Take a pink task and complete it! Tasks during Bunny Time also give Derby points.
    5. You don’t have to complete a task during Bunny Time for it to count towards the bunny: just take the task while Bunny Time is active, and complete it at your own pace!
    6. When your neighborhood catches a bunny, all derby participants receive an extra reward threshold.
    7. There are three bunnies in a Bunny Derby. They each show up in their own time, and once one bunny is caught, the timer above the Derby board tells you when the next one will appear.

We hope you have a BUNderful time!

Last edited by meonhoc; April 6th, 2020 at 04:29 PM.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game. Report abuse/spam - UTC Time conversion (add your city)

Valley info : Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 148♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

Centennial Club
    Does this mean that if a chosen Bunny time happens to be at a time we (my NH) don't play, we lose the ability to get that bunny?

Pro Member
    alternate between San Diego and Baltimore, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by emailkathy2016 View Post
    I have so many questions.... that I know can't be answered until we start! Lol.

Some of them are...

1. Is the time between bunnies variable?
    2 since there are 3 bunny tasks per derby... will SC decide to (example) 1 on Tuesday morning, one Thursday night and one on Saturday afternoon? (This will force teams to play all week instead of completing in 1 day)
    3. Will the bunny thresholds be like the bingo?
    4. Will the 3 bunnies be for each neighborhood on their time, or world wide? Like will the first one be based on when your hood takes its first task or could you wake up to one already in progress?

This is what being in a basic social lockdown does to my mind!

Hope everyone is staying healthy!

Kathy
    This is my guess with respect to your questions, Kathy...
    1. They did say there will be a notice telling us when the next bunny will appear and that it will appear regularly.
    2. I have a feeling the bunnies will be spaced out over days and not all happen in one day...just a guess. I wish it's based on how many tasks we have completed.
    3. Not sure what you mean by Bunny thresholds being like the Bingo...I would think so. Every bunny you catch will give you an extra column at the front, and I am hoping like the Bingo columns, we are more likely to get special rewards (more likely, not guaranteed). I was able to reshuffle at the last Bingo and get permits/scrolls in each of th extra thresholds.
    4. My guess is timing for the appearance of the bunny will be based on when the first task is selected. So I will not select a task until I and my hoodies are ready to finish several 320-pt tasks very quickly.
    This is going to fun! I hope there are no serious glitches!

Quote Originally Posted by Xtalline View Post
    4. My guess is timing for the appearance of the bunny will be based on when the first task is selected. So I will not select a task until I and my hoodies are ready to finish several 320-pt tasks very quickly.
    This is going to fun! I hope there are no serious glitches!
    That's the one that really makes me pace an bite my nails!

We usually stack our board, machines and our town so that we can zip through our 10 tasks.

If they spread the bunnies out over the course of the week, it can force teams like ours to abandon our normal way of playing and stretch our playing over several days vs hours. At least on a bingo board we can strategize which rows to take before we start....

( I need an emoji for pacing!) Lol

Kathy

Is the bunny task counted as one of the 9 available tasks?

Quote Originally Posted by Hummel View Post
    Is the bunny task counted as one of the 9 available tasks?
    Yes. When Bunny time becomes active, all task on board turns Pink. Concept is quite similar to Bingo if you want to unlock all column avaialble + 3 bunny ones.

From HelpShift: "Bunny tasks are just regular tasks with the regular derby points".
    https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/ha...unny-mode&l=en
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game. Report abuse/spam - UTC Time conversion (add your city)

Catching the Bunny (will update regularly when I see one):

- Derby of 3: 3 Bunny task to catch one this first day of Derby (around 08:38 UTC)

My Bunny active time lasted 10min starting around 08:38 UTC, come back 1h30m after this ends, so around 09:20 UTC for the next one.
    Last edited by meonhoc; April 7th, 2020 at 11:31 AM.

Pro Member
    alternate between San Diego and Baltimore, USA
    Question 1: On the racetrack, my bunny says 0/6 at the beginning. Now it's saying 2/6. What is that counter of?
    Question 2: I know to catch the bunny I have to take a task durng the Bunny time. Every time I complete a task, my horse runs forward and the bunny hops forward too. I didn't catch the bunny although I did two tasks. I guess the first task did not count(?_ because I took it before the bunny became active? Not sure.
    Question 3: Just what is the difference between completing a task during the bunny time and not during the bunny time? The horse runs and the bunny hops either way. Does it mean the bunny hops a shorter distance during bunny time so that it's more likely to keep it if I take tasks only during bunny time?

Bunny derby

How many bunnies can we collect? 🤔🤔🤔🤔